My 3d song for ASOT 750 Anthem contest (Trance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/jcoke/im-in-a-st ... lift-me-up

I won't give up and I did my 3d contribution to the contest, I am not very hopeful since the track that has been played as examples is quite different...hope you enjoy it anyway :D

Not my cup of tea tbh. Neither the sound themselves (seem a bit unusual for the genre, not in a good way), nor the way the track is put together (no highlights in there, the risers and breaks seem a bit random, it lacks energy), nor the production really convinces me. Hope you don't mind my honesty, it just strikes me that that's better than being unhonest about how i feel about the track. Each to his like, tastes differ, and just because i don't like doesn't mean other people won't. Wish you good luck in the contest nonetheless.

I am really appreciating feedback even when its not to my favor :) I usually get this back that I am off in some way and its nothing I doing by purpose, it just happens! Even then I made many tunes I still considering me as "under education" so I need the feedback. I tried to do really mainstream things and I cannot, even if I try hard, in the end its unique and non clean genre music. I learned that this is how I work and I cannot change it. I read and consider every bit of information coming back and try to learn from it, I don't fight the feedback since I am happy you take your time and listened and write how you feel the music I create and this gives me new experience, inspiration and I learn something new. So I thank you very much for that!! And I think you are right that this don't sound like the typical track you would expected since I have listening to other contributions and I am not very hopeful in the contest but I still appreciate your greetings :D

sounds like lacking of mastering or so? Its not my taste also, sorry for that

Return to “Music Cafe”