Modularbeat_04

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/voratix/modularbeat04

Just messing around and decided to put together a simple beat with bitwig and my software modulars.

plenty of daw automation running this as usual.

Lots of effects in this and i didn't even bother making a proper mastering chain. Instead i just ran the entire track through U-he satin and was done.

list of tools i used in no particular order

ace
bazille
reaktor6 blocks modular i built myself with factory stuff
mfm2
tremor
filterscape
various bitwig effects
a few select reaktor ensembles
singlemaultse
valhallavintageverb
valhallafreqecho (one of my faves)
satin running at 16ips
Last edited by V0RT3X on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

This one doesn't really go anywhere in terms of melody/harmony, but that's ok, as the atmosphere alone is its major selling point, and it doesn't hang around long enough for me to get comfortable. Great OST material. I enjoyed its uncertainty.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:This one doesn't really go anywhere in terms of melody/harmony, but that's ok, as the atmosphere alone is its major selling point, and it doesn't hang around long enough for me to get comfortable. Great OST material. I enjoyed its uncertainty.

Good work :)
Awesome, yah I was mostly just doing sound design when i made this track. I usually churn these out pretty quickly when i get in the "zone"

Most of the stuff i would deem as proper "music" would probably require a hefty amount of revisions before i would even dare post it on here. If i'm gonna make something musical i wanna do it right at least :lol:

Anyhow cheer, thanks for listening.
:borg:

Return to “Music Cafe”