Hi Guys - remember me?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yesterday I finally got time to switch on the DAW sit down and just play whatever came into my head. So here it is. A single pass, played on two staggered keyboards and feeding MIDI to Rosegarden as a recorder, then passing on to two channels of Yoshimi. That's it :)
https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/improv2
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Sounds like you were in a great place when you recorded it. If it was me I would be full of pent up energy and playing everything too fast and distorted... ;)

Well done :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks Tim. I really need to devote more time to actual music (and browsing through the excellent work on here). Sadly an unwecome discovery has put my nose back on the software grindstone :cry:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

an instant "like" here. tasteful & gentle played. I remember.

Thanks. Much appreciated :)

Yes indeed! There's something almost wistful in this piece of music. It very much feels like being reacquainted with a long lost love (of making music).

That's a beautiful piece of music for some late Sunday night listening. Great choice of patches and notes too.

Hopefully I'll manage a couple of hours with the DAW later. Software grindstones I can forget until tomorrow.

Good work :)

hiya Fold... yes i remember you. maker of fine ambient music.

this was a pleasant journey. glad to hear you again!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Amazing track! So relaxing. You are very talented for ambient music! :)

Thanks a lot guys. :)

Don't laugh, but I've got a bit of time to mess around on here while I wait for someone else to dig out some info and send it to me!

Great relaxing piece, nice improv.

I quantize everything to death, so this was a nice change for my ears.

Nice hovering ambiance with pleasant soundscape. sounds good

Wow! Thanks. I wasn't expecting this to bubble up to the surfact again :hyper:

Very pleasant and relaxing. It meanders a bit but in a very good way. :tu:

Very beautiful melody. Soothing even. Great ambient like music. Also good for listening when feeling too stressed out. Mix was balanced.

Return to “Music Cafe”