Sailfox - Bedtime EP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey! I've just finished my first EP, it's called "Bedtime." It's an ambient instrumental album that focuses on piano, but has a good bit of electronic elements in certain songs. You can listen to it on band camp here: https://sailfox.bandcamp.com/album/bedtime-ep or on Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/sailfox I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Like the first track a lot, great vibe.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Frog Isle is beautiful. I loved the chord at 1:46. Perfect placement.

Good work :)

Thanks guys!

Absolutely love Frog Isle! Simple and beautiful with "just enough" variation and unexpextedness.
A well-behaved signature.

I listened to the first three. All attractive tunes with some interesting touches. Almost sounds like tape hiss has been added. Very nice work. 8)

I liked the compositions very much. Would love to hear them played with a band and vocalist(David Gray?). Like the glitch style percussion when used.
Didn`t like the high pitched noise in the 1st 2 tracks at all. Thought that was very annoying.
Nicely played and realized guitar track.
All tracks well composed, mixed and performed.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:I liked the compositions very much. Would love to hear them played with a band and vocalist(David Gray?). Like the glitch style percussion when used.
Didn`t like the high pitched noise in the 1st 2 tracks at all. Thought that was very annoying.
Nicely played and realized guitar track.
All tracks well composed, mixed and performed.
Thanks. I know that there is some high-pitched noise in the first song, that's from the nighttime field recording, crickets and whatnot. Which sound are you talking about in the second song, the thin pad coming from the left? I would love to have David Gray sing on some songs, not sure how that would happen though, hahaha

Which sound are you talking about in the second song, the thin pad coming from the left?
Yes. Doesn`t render as a pad at my end. Just hissy,scratchy noise until a small semblance of pitch later on, but not recognizable as a pad really. Listened on two systems here. No one else said anything about it...so it must be OK.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:
Which sound are you talking about in the second song, the thin pad coming from the left?
Yes. Doesn`t render as a pad at my end. Just hissy,scratchy noise until a small semblance of pitch later on, but not recognizable as a pad really. Listened on two systems here. No one else said anything about it...so it must be OK.
Oh, alright, haha

Return to “Music Cafe”