SYNERGY

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I entered the KVR (OSC #73) and scored 13th place out of 53 song entries with this track using only Synthmaster from KV331 audio. Even the static beat was made with Synthmaster. Thought I would get this song out beyond the ears of the contest forum. :)

This is my second remaster since the end of the contest, I will be updating my soundcloud with a third remaster which will have better separation of sounds. This is very experimental for me, as I'm mainly a guitar player but have enjoyed synthesizers for the last two years now.

I have thick skin so constructive criticism or just your positive thoughts on the song are welcome. Please, if you would be so kind as to keep constructive comments to this forum, but if you have positive comments you would like to post to my soundcloud song, just click the artwork song cover and it should bring you to my page. Hope you like it!
Please click the Download link on the player for a MUCH higher quality 320kbps MP3. Streaming does it no justice
https://soundcloud.com/kaleidocat/antho ... ynergy-kvr
Software: Logic Pro X - Omnisphere 2 - Spire - Synthmaster - BIAS Desktop - Alchemy 2
Gear: iMac 27" - Zoom Tac-2 Thunderbolt Interface - Presonus Studio Monitors - M-audio Midi Controller x2 - Guitars

Return to “Music Cafe”