Sanibel Island - Blue Ocean Green Horizon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An ambient guitar piece where the ocean meets the horizon.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... en-horizon

Beautiful sounds and playing Patch. Love the sound of the guitar. Blended nicely with the synths.
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Nice oceanic Hawaiian vibe ... I've been to Sanibel, loved all those exotic water birds ... :-)

Lovely smooth guitar
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I'm lovin' that tremelo guitar. It's got a dreamy, sunny quality, and dovetails with the pad/synth sounds very comfortably. Which reverb did you use on the rimshot? Algo? I liked the ending where the piece lost it's "lightness", almost like clouds gathering on the horizon, or maybe the Sun was setting.

Good work :)

Allomerus wrote:Beautiful sounds and playing Patch. Love the sound of the guitar. Blended nicely with the synths.

Thanks, that inspires me to do more guitar tunes. :)

rachmiel wrote:Nice oceanic Hawaiian vibe ... I've been to Sanibel, loved all those exotic water birds ... :-)
I used to camp there.
There are times when the ocean and sky horizon line completely blend between the color and mist.
They also have an out door zoo, no fences or gates, the animals are free to move about.

You get the feeling that humans are on the menu when the alligators come out.

folderol wrote:Lovely smooth guitar
Thanks folderol,

It was made exclusively with rubber bands.

seismic1 wrote:I'm lovin' that tremelo guitar. It's got a dreamy, sunny quality, and dovetails with the pad/synth sounds very comfortably. Which reverb did you use on the rimshot? Algo? I liked the ending where the piece lost it's "lightness", almost like clouds gathering on the horizon, or maybe the Sun was setting.

Good work :)
MM, I think the rimshot verb is likely the 150 plate reverb since "Prime Sonic Space" wasn't completed yet.
Its still a brand new baby, the tunes just a bit older.

Nice atmosphere created. I love Sanibel / Captiva Island!!!
John
"B4serenity"

Nice 'n smooth. Sounds great!
PatchAdamz wrote:
folderol wrote:Lovely smooth guitar
Thanks folderol,

It was made exclusively with rubber bands.
:o Rubber bands. For real? :o

nice chill tune here...love the guitar, was expecting Chris Issak to start crooning wickedly at one point, nice one Mr. Patch :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

b4serenity wrote:Nice atmosphere created. I love Sanibel / Captiva Island!!!
I used to go there many years ago.
They had some awesome camp grounds.
The beaches were just un-beatable.

Those are the memories that stick with us.....

PatchAdamz wrote:
Allomerus wrote:Beautiful sounds and playing Patch. Love the sound of the guitar. Blended nicely with the synths.

Thanks, that inspires me to do more guitar tunes. :)
Guitar sounds so good I had to copy it on a track of my own! (Which sounds not so good, curses!) :clap: :)

Return to “Music Cafe”