Qrealm (Ambient Gloom)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/voratix/qrealm

Started out with me playing around with the Madrona labs Kaivo demo being fed into Crusher-X. The results ended up with the panning all over the place so I ended up converting the entire signal to a monophonic signal and this is the result.

I'm starting to find that Kaivo being fed into Crusher-X is an amazing combination for sound design. I will be definitely buying Kavio full version next. :tu:
:borg:

great creepy sounds here, but the WHOOOOH at 1:56 stole the show for me :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Love those metallic sounds... Like a giant Ekdahl Moisturiser spring reverb being played.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Love those metallic sounds... Like a giant Ekdahl Moisturiser spring reverb being played.

Yah those metallic scraping melodic sounds i think were coming from the demo of 2CAudio Kaleidoscope.

Basically i had a signal chain like this for that one sound.

Kaivo -> Crusher-X and then I had to freeze. A lot of the cool creaking sounds are the result of Kaivo being f**ked up with Crusher-X.

Afterwards I ran the frozen track through a instance of Kaleidoscope.

Us sound designers are living in some exciting times :)
layzer wrote:great creepy sounds here, but the WHOOOOH at 1:56 stole the show for me :D
Thanks!

Yah that bit was sure wild. That noise whoosh turned out kind of cool even though it's a demo restriction noise in Kaivo :lol:
:borg:

Got some really cool sounds happening here VORT3X!
Like scraping the strings of a sloppy guitar at times! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”