newtrack :try at psytrance:

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys i don't really post much here just mainly lurk and read but i thought i would share something ive been working on. ive been using the fl studio demo for quite a few years off and on. Just learning. I usely work on downtempo but since psytrance and mainly dark psy is my music of choice i thought i would share. To see what you all think.

I have no clue right now how to make a dark psy bass and so on.

I used a simple guide to help me get started and i just went on with my own thing to get it how i like it to sound. Its more of experimental psytrance. The bpm is 150

https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisperi ... t-gos-test

I am sorry about the hats they sounded fine in fl studio and when i tested them in media player so i have no clue as to why sound cloud broke them. The sound may be off as well as ive yet to learn how to master any thing.

But thanks to who ever views it and please comment.

This was quite enjoyable. I think the hats could come up a little bit. It would be nice to process them a little, Give them a little more movement.

Good work :)

Thank you seismic1 for viewing. The hats could use some work i agree :) I will work on another track soon for now i am waiting for another person on another forum to pm the links he has for a ton of free vsts and other things all are legal that will help me in the making of music.

I practice just about every day to see what i can come up with. When i find and make something sound good i then go on and put work into it.

Any ways thank you gain for your reply.

Not my piece of cake, but definitelly good tune. I think overall perspective is a bit confusing (could be intentional). You could review your reverb / pan setting to organize instruments a little bit.

Also, the clap is pretty much dance/uplifting, completely out of place in this tune. Especially when playing almost solo, many dB above all other percussion.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Music Cafe”