deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

I think the production is good; it translated well for me. I like the main synth that's playing the repeated bass line, and I think the drums sound good.
I'd like a little more variety, either some vocals or some kind of lead part at some point, even if it's just for a brief period. Or maybe you could remove some elements in the middle to break things up some.

Overall a good track. It sounds kind of gritty but I like it.

Production-wise really good.

Tension build track, really cool!

Only the repeated bassline is a little repeated too much, I think.

its a good foundation. the mix is good with the kick having a nice bite to it. as a song, it could use some key changes in the bassline or chord progression to keep interest, as others mentioned. cool :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I think it has enough elements, tho some are buried in the mix. The string sounds can serve as a melodic line of sorts. I'd mix it so there's more panning and the parts stand out more as they sound alternately.

I really like your tracks, they have some unique signature to them, like your modern rhythm sensibility, tension building and use of fresh evolving sounds.
IMHO would have liked brief silences or some quieter parts before cycling the tension back up.
My latest crazy track "The Quick Brown Fox sampled the Lazy Dog": http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=425647
15 Free DIVA Presets: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p5892108

A very energetic track! The mix is very good, IMO. As others have also mentioned, maybe some more variation would not harm. But anyway, I really like it!

Return to “Music Cafe”