Girl, You'll Be A Woman (Doii Remix) - Urge Overkill [TRAP/HIPHOP]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, although I've been a dedicated visitor of KVR sine way before I joined to get answers to many questions, even though I may have just joined, in essence, KVR forums advice and free synth guides practically shaped me as a musician during a tumultuous time where legit advice is hard to find. I will be forever grateful to the kind inhabitants of this forum everywhere on the planet. Thank you so much and this is my attempt to give something back. Unlike many people more technical than me, I'm afraid I don't remember each and every synth/effect used, although I do remember most so if anyones interested, I could always pull up the project file and list them all out out. Please critique, people and do follow me if you like this or any others. Will return the favour as soon as I can.

https://soundcloud.com/doiimusic/girl-y ... e-overkill

A few nice parts but it doesn't really flow, it sounds a bit like cut off in slices...

Tricky-Loops wrote:A few nice parts but it doesn't really flow, it sounds a bit like cut off in slices...
yeah, kinda like extreme ADHD composing. mix is a tad on the bright side imo. interesting, but this only left me wanting to dig up the original in my mp3 collection :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

^ lol, I did struggle with the pace of the original because I had to work with the mp3 but I'm sure you'll can appreciate what I tried to do, will keep going at it, hopefully make a better version and truly justify the idea in the future if I ever get to work with the stems but I couldn't let this idea stay confined witin my head. Thanks for your feedback. =)

Return to “Music Cafe”