deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

I love the varieties in the tune that you played with but your "Disturbance" single got me even more. The single reminds me a little bit of Noisia, but back to Zambience!

Even if you just played as you said, it is so great job. I was impressed that it kept the dark atmosphere throughout whole music and it didn't keep me bored. Good job, keep it up" I am looking forward to your next song! :)

I also made one dark ambient tune if you are interested :)
https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/let- ... -outrigger

BrainClaim wrote:I love the varieties in the tune that you played with but your "Disturbance" single got me even more. The single reminds me a little bit of Noisia, but back to Zambience!

Even if you just played as you said, it is so great job. I was impressed that it kept the dark atmosphere throughout whole music and it didn't keep me bored. Good job, keep it up" I am looking forward to your next song! :)

I also made one dark ambient tune if you are interested :)
https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/let- ... -outrigger
Thanks for listening and the feedback, much appreciated! :)
Zebra2 is immensely useful for sound design, and I think this track showcases how great it can sound for ambient style work. The real kudos goes to Howard Scarr for his incredible factory patch which i used in this.

I gave your track a listen and wow, it's very dark sounding for sure. I like the sample manipulation effects that you used, and most of the sound was clear on my laptop speakers. I didn't really listen to it on headphones so i can't give you a more detailed reply on the mixing. Overall it's pretty good! Definitely creepy stuff :tu:
:borg:

Great patch, great track. It reminded me of whalesong in places. Plaintive vibes.

Good work :)

Delicious dark ambient. Lots of deep drone-y (it's a word now) menace and hideosity frothing underneath. I love this stuff!

Wot dem up dere ^^ sed :)

{shiver}
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

nice work, it's sounds so delicately crafted and diverse...incredibly useful patch it is indeed

Return to “Music Cafe”