Flyte - Lilli [Ambient/Easy Listening]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/ntommusic/lilli- ... allen-star

I let entropy decide most of what happens throughout this track as all of the synths and pads are set to very specific randomization parameters. I guess it was a fun little endevour to see what I could do with some basic synthesizers.
The guitar and the "rhodes" obviously are not randomized.

In addition to that, over the span of the song the tempo is decreasing, and by the end drops 10BPM, starting at 103 and ending at 93.

This really has been my first real attempt at ambient styled, easy listening music since...hmmm, probably the "Starry Night & Bright Skies" EP I did several years ago. I feel like I have really advanced since then :P

This song, like almost my entire collection of music, is available for free download :D

https://flyte.bandcamp.com/album/mr-fly ... -2010-2014
*For any new listeners to my stuff, WARNING: not all of my music is like this track.

I enjoyed this ntom. Floats along nicely...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thank you so much :)
I had a feeling this one was done for on KVR since it had already sank so far, glad to see someone paid attention, hahaha.

I really appreciate the words, truly, I do.

ntom wrote:Thank you so much :)
I had a feeling this one was done for on KVR since it had already sank so far, glad to see someone paid attention, hahaha.

I really appreciate the words, truly, I do.
My pleasure. I often look on other pages for something I might like that has been missed... :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Great one. This has very good introspective flow and energy. Consequent and emotional. :)
thx!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:Great one. This has very good introspective flow and energy. Consequent and emotional. :)
thx!
Thank you so much! I figured with how little I use KVR these days, this would sink (and it did if it wasn't for Allomerus bumping back to the first page)
So, once again, your support is very much appreciate it. I also encourage you to download it if you like it :D
(it is free, after all)

This is really good. I've listened to it a few times already, and I probably will again. Thanks, ntom.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”