Mr. Nobody

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

here's my next song with Rob Notes on vocals and Steve Raphael on lead guitar. Hope you enjoy it.

No rock, no fun
Snake Stone

https://soundcloud.com/snakestone/snake ... raphaelgtr
Last edited by Snake Stone on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reminds Me the best 80s hard rock Bands! Congrats... Bravi!

Hi Turello,

thank you very much for your comment! Sorry, first I had written in German language. I've changed it to English which is the board language.

No rock, no fun
Jürgen

No Rock, no fun... AMEN!

Steve Raphael have great melodic taste (I'm a guitarist too!), some automation in fades in\out could be fixed but all togheter is not bad!

I'm a Led Zeppelin\Deep Purple MkIII\IV fananatic, don't like a lot the 80s hard rock as the 70, except Whitesnake and all various Glenn Hughes projects!

Good Luck!

Excellent rock track Snake Stone. Great singing and lead guitar by Rob and Raphael! Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Hi Turello and Allomerus,

thanks for your comments. I've got a very lot of comments at Soundcloud on my account and also at RaphaelGTR account and I'm glad about it.

Next songs coming in about 1 month. But then I just upload it to Soundcloud and don't post it in forums. All this needs a lot of time and I have to spend my free time doing music and new songs. So if you are interested look at my Soundcloud account from time to time.

No rock, no fun
Snake Stone

Return to “Music Cafe”