Tips on increasing fanbase.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can people share any tips they have on increasing their fan base,or just the amount of people hearing your tracks.
As well as methods which have aided you in doing so.

Last edited by MKojo on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Make excellent tracks.. be different, develop your own style share your tracks with the world and you will increase your fan base.
Most of the time people are not creative enough but listeners are not dumb, they easy separate the good stuff from the bad stuff and there are not so many fans for bad and boring stuff ;)
You are 15? Don't expect too much in a short time...

You could try this: http://www.cloudkillers.com/?aff=56723

It is free as a starter and the more you comment on others
tracks the more comments you'll get back.

It is a great community if you are willing to be active.

(remember to read the rules regarding comments and such)

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

4damind wrote:Make excellent tracks.. be different, develop your own style share your tracks with the world and you will increase your fan base.
Most of the time people are not creative enough but listeners are not dumb, they easy separate the good stuff from the bad stuff and there are not so many fans for bad and boring stuff ;)
You are 15? Don't expect too much in a short time...

Thank you:D

And no no,I don't expect a huge influx of people listening to my stuff.
I still so have much to learn,and am doing so everyday.
Building on my previous knowledge.
It does take time and patience:).

Release your music Thursday's evenings, be it on Soundcloud, Bandcamp or any other sites. Tutorials videos on YouTube can help increase your fanbase too, but it's time consuming. Nice infographics and eye catching images and pictures on social sites. Gear oriented songs, for instance; just use one piece of gear to make a song. This way, people looking for audio demos of particular gear will find it in their Google searches. Very important: proper tags when posting songs helps a lot! The more genre the better as long as it's really fitting with the song. Search on google: SEO and digital music marketing.

regards

n/m
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

If you're a hot girl, show off your body.

If not, make good music

If you want a lot of people to listen to your tracks, then listen to a lot of other people's tracks. I notice on Soundcloud, Reverbnation, etc. that the people with the most comments and followers are typically the people who are either: (a) already famous, or (b) spend a lot of time listening to and commenting on other people's tracks. Of course, that really mostly just gets you a better following among your fellow musician/producer-types, but not so much for a wider audience.

Anyway, you can start with the Shameless SoundCloud Follow Exchange
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I don't honestly know, because I don't have any fans.

However.. I probably would check these video courses out thought.

http://www.lynda.com/search?q=social+me ... c+Business
:borg:

Go out and play them live.

Sorry I don't think I could increase my freebasing any further. :?

hahaaaha!

Or not.

@OP: This isn't the place. People will troll you for their personal amusement. As has been proveddeeeded.

Look at bands/artists that have actually used social media to improve their standing.

^^^Yes, OP, and others will post on this thread in an attempt to show some sort of superiority in their own comments that are equally as off topic.

Did not realize making a humorous comment was "trolling" but then, some folks have shown they have a terrible sense of humor. ;)

As someone who actually does play music with established artists for pay, I can tell you there's no formula and what worked for someone else may not work for you. Hard work and practice are important but, unfortunately, so are uncontrollable issues like timing and dumb luck. :shrug:

debra1rlo wrote:Sorry I don't think I could increase my freebasing any further. :?
:lol: :lol:

I think playing/gigging would be a good way. Do a YouTube video at some point as well.

Good luck!!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

debra1rlo wrote:As someone who actually does play music with established artists for pay, I can tell you there's no formula and what worked for someone else may not work for you. Hard work and practice are important but, unfortunately, so are uncontrollable issues like timing and dumb luck. :shrug:
I totally agree. As much as we'd like to have control on our own success, beyond a certain amount of effort and work, there's really nothing we can do except hope for the best!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”