Hello Machines - Walking & Falling

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something new from the Machines. Lets get deep and psychedelic!

https://soundcloud.com/hellomachines/he ... nd_falling

Do you recognize the samples?

Nice piece of music. Well structured and good on-pace rhythm section with the choir samples.

Cool voice-over sounds, although I've heard that these kind of vocals may make a track "listened to too much" earlier than when they're not there, although that always remains questionable for each piece of its own, I think they're quite cool, although they are a bit on-top of everything.. They are good as they are, but may decrease the "hang-around time" of the track.

I'd suggest you to use an envelope with a short sustain on low pass filter up for a short time in a nice start of a note on the bass synth to give it a little more punch. Also, compressor(s) with longer attack time can increase that punch. For in future works maybe a suggestion.

Very enjoyable to listen to, and nice to see that it is for download. Great! Thanks for sharing.

I am 98% certain there is music here lifted directly from Vangelis. The voice is definitely lifted from a Laurie Anderson song with the same title.

I suggest doing something original instead of cutting and pasting together music from established artists.

Return to “Music Cafe”