Revision of last month's entry

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First, appolgies for missing so many of your pieces. I'm finding very hard to keep up with 'stuff' these days. Especially as I'm trying to get to grips with the code for Yoshimi and keep it moving forward.

Anyway, I did have time to do more work on my tune 'Inversations' and hope you'll like it. Apart from extending it and changing the instruments (a lot!) I've moved it up to C.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Inversations_C.mp3

For ogg, just change the extension.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Wow. This was just the thing after a hectic morning phoning around various institutions after a house move (not mine). These Yoshimi sounds are always pleasant and smooth, with a natural feel, but this arrangement shows them off to maximum effect. A lovely tune.

Good work :)

Thanks a lot, and once again appologies for being so slow responding :oops:
The folderol zone is very unstable these days. So many things to do :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

You changed the key of the song? 0_o bold move, bold move.

I love the fluteish sound, it is so clear!
The composition is great. The song itself would even be great played by super nintendo instruments (imagine walking around a zelda town ;) ). If a song can be great just by its composition imagine how it sounds produced like this :D

It's one of my favourite sounds... I have to be careful not to over-use it!.

Thanks for such a great comment :)

Awesome sounds on this folderol. Great restrained composition with lovely melodies...
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

beautiful tune and sounds .. nice peaceful atmosphere .. pleasant and relaxing to listen to.. me likes

Thanks again. Very pleased that this still gets listened to :hyper:

Return to “Music Cafe”