2ndMOUSE - Stealth Mode ( rebuild )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an older track from a little-known "Stealth Mode EP" that you may find in some of the dustier corners of the net. Decided to do a rebuild and try to improve on it.
Still a few tweaks needed , but it's goona be on the next 2ndMOUSE album "Acquiesce"

https://soundcloud.com/2ndmouse/stealth ... inax-remix

Feedback welcome , and reciprocated.
Thanks guys

2M

I haven't heard the original, but I would say that this is the most un-2NDMOUSE sounding track that I've heard from you yet. It's definitely got a more "Housey" style than your other work. Is that because it was an early track and you later found your sound, or is it because it's a reworking and you are trying to break out and change things around a little? I like it anyway. It's very funky with some cool instrumentation, and could maybe see a little club action.

Good work :)

Stellar work :tu:

I don't speak french, but I like the way it sounds
and it fits the tracks nicely.

Cheers :party:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

I really don't know Seismic.
People have said I have my own sound , and I'm not sure I know what that is. Maybe its more apparent to a 3rd person , but I wonder what makes my tracks so identifiable , as I try to escape my "mannerisms" , yet still manage to sound just like me most of the time.
It is an old track.
( you can hear the original on one of my archives here -- http://2ndmouse.bandcamp.com/album/2ndm ... -2002-2014 )

I might have been a little more adventurous back then , and its been tempered slightly by trying to learn the ins and outs of production itself . I never know what will come next and I never pigeonhole or paint myself into a corner. Its always refreshing to try something a bit different =_

Many thanks Seismic =)

sbj wrote:Stellar work :tu:

I don't speak french, but I like the way it sounds
and it fits the tracks nicely.

Cheers :party:
Thanks sbj.
I'll let you into a little secret........neither do I
I just like the sound of the syllables and the tone of her voice.
I dread the day someone tells me it means " my neighbours' cow eats cornflakes with low-fat milk"
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”