Unfiltered Audio SpecOps: Available Now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did you try both manual installation as well via the PA Installer?

Just tried the "normal" installer. Not the PA installer. Downloaded the installer from my account at pluginalliance.com.

During activation of older PA-plugins I selected to save the credentials. It remembers them, but the access was denied. I entered the password manually, with the same result.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Make sure to contact PA in case there's a lineup for Support.

thelizard wrote:
Caine123 wrote:does this work with fl studio without issues? i forgot about unfiltered audio after those bad optimizations...
Your system specs are better than mine! I'm jealous. :lol:

Yes, it works in FLStudio. Our primary issue with FLStudio was the default setting for multi-channel plugins. It would auto-sum all output channels, causing G8 to not have any effect on the audio unless the "Reject Outputs" were muted. Our beta testers haven't reported any issues specific to FLStudio. If you download the demo, let me know if you run into any FL performance issues.
Thx a lot! This sounds great this time ;)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Neon Breath wrote:Holy $h.. :o

Didn't expect SpecOps to be that effective and good for ambient & soundscape stuff. Though at first it would be more like an experimental glitchy oriented tool, but man this thing with the right settings and a bit of experimentation can really transform sounds into very bizarre, icy soundscapes & drones. Put a big lush reverb at the end of this thing and boom there you go, strange and very unique digital ambient oriented sounds.

Great work Unfiltered team, this thing is nuts!! :hyper:
:tu: (where's that like button? :) )
Post some sounds or videos please!
Empty Vessels video showed this very well.
I gotta try this with MTurboReverb...
Last edited by Soarer on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soarer wrote:

Didn't expect SpecOps to be that effective and good for ambient & soundscape stuff. Though at first it would be more like an experimental glitchy oriented tool, but man this thing with the right settings and a bit of experimentation can really transform sounds into very bizarre, icy soundscapes & drones. Put a big lush reverb at the end of this thing and boom there you go, strange and very unique digital ambient oriented sounds.

I'll gotta try this with MTurboReverb...
would be interested how you do drones etc. with this? :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Audio effect of the year, surely.

Weird how the GUI is the most resource intensive thing about it, though. Toggling off OpenGL literally cuts usage by 10%.

loungepanda wrote:Audio effect of the year, surely.

Weird how the GUI is the most resource intensive thing about it, though. Toggling off OpenGL literally cuts usage by 10%.
Thanks! That's an unusual report, although I just got something similar over at GS.

Are you on Mac or Windows? Do you have a dedicated graphics card? If not, what processor do you have?

Caine123 wrote:
Soarer wrote:

I'll gotta try this with MTurboReverb...
would be interested how you do drones etc. with this? :)
Many ways.

I only scratched the surface of this deep engulfing plugin so far, but I can already get interesting and quite strange soundscape results with the speed parameter, the geometry parameters combined with the Freezer effects & large FFT size. It’s a mix of several things and I’m sure there are other ways. Don’t forget it’s an effect plugin so the results greatly depend on the audio you’re feeding it in.

thelizard wrote:
loungepanda wrote:Audio effect of the year, surely.

Thanks! That's an unusual report, although I just got something similar over at GS.

Are you on Mac or Windows? Do you have a dedicated graphics card? If not, what processor do you have?
Win10, Ancient 660ti and Devil's Canyon i7.

this isn't a Spec Ops question, probably more a Cubase one..

I've got Spec Ops to freeze some audio - I'm then sweeping through using the TopMost FX and tidying up with the filters.

How can I record this? Render in Place produces silence and exporting doesn't seem to work either.

Anyone got any ideas?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote:this isn't a Spec Ops question, probably more a Cubase one..

I've got Spec Ops to freeze some audio - I'm then sweeping through using the TopMost FX and tidying up with the filters.

How can I record this? Render in Place produces silence and exporting doesn't seem to work either.

Anyone got any ideas?
When doing a Render in Place or an Export, the bins are reset. I should put a "if Freeze is active, don't do this" call, which is what we do in Sandman Pro.

If you're in Ableton, I would set up a Resample track and record the audio live and in real-time. If your DAW can't record to one track from another track, you should run a bit of audio first and automate the Freeze button to catch the spectral frame that you want.

Can you elaborate on the issues with modifying the number of bins while the DAW transport is running?

thelizard wrote:
ChamomileShark wrote:this isn't a Spec Ops question, probably more a Cubase one..

Anyone got any ideas?
When doing a Render in Place or an Export, the bins are reset. I should put a "if Freeze is active, don't do this" call, which is what we do in Sandman Pro.

If you're in Ableton, I would set up a Resample track and record the audio live and in real-time. If your DAW can't record to one track from another track, you should run a bit of audio first and automate the Freeze button to catch the spectral frame that you want.
ok, so just to be clear, is this something you will do in a future update? It would be really useful for me.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Anyone got any ideas?
https://www.meldaproduction.com/MRecorder ??
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”