donkeyt - Lions led by Donkey - finished the bastard album - indie rokk and other stuff

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fiddled about for long enough, time to do something else now;

https://donkeyt.bandcamp.com/releases

Congratulations on the release! Instantly downloaded and filed between Django Django and Drake, Nick. I'll probably sneak this onto the family playlist and see what reactions it gets.

Just downloaded and listened to first few tracks (before I leave the house this evening).
Nice variety of tracks: some upbeat immediately catchy ones and some growers.
I like the arrangements and gentle mixing / mastering which allows the instruments to breathe.
Good effort Mr Tugger.

I have listened through it a couple of times now. You pack a lot into 2-3-minute songs! Nice variation of instrumentation and complex arrangements for "indie rokk". A very rewarding listen, and it's going to stay on my playlist for some time.

Oh oh oh :eek:
I didn't see it coming

Congratulations ! 8)

I will have a gander, indeed

Cheers

I enjoyed what I've heard so far. No way to get it on Apple Music I guess.

Thanks very much for listening. Took me ages to get back into songwriting after so long off, and as for the technical side of it... :scared: Learning all the time though.

Phil, err, you can download it for free so I'm not sure what you mean by the Apple music thing? Then again, I know nothing of the itunes etc, being an android. :lol:

Well then, donkeyt, good to hear a release from an old-timer like myself! Quite good, enjoying these songs a lot
A well-behaved signature.

congrats ! Looking forward to listening to these songs
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Cheers!

'Old timer' :hihi:

Congrats! Downloaded, will have a listen and report back

I'm halfway through.
It's enjoyable music, I like it.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”