Decent orchestra/strings app for iOS?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can anyone suggest a decent stroings and orchestra app (must have timpanis) for iOS 10+ happy to pay a reasonable amount for one.

Had a look at Miroslav for Sampletank, but couldn't see any orchestra/timpani combos...

But if owners of Miroslav could chime in and advise it can be set up then I'll stump up the $40 for it :)

Thanks

Try ThumbJam. You also can download many extra instruments for free.
Otherwise bs-16i and soundfonts.
Maybe iSymphonic Orchestra but it seems you can't edit much there.
Sample Tank might has some options too.
But i say still..... ThumbJam!
It has a nice Timpani, Timpani Roll and a lot other similar on top plus the best midi in/out options you could get in an iOS app.
Last edited by Cinebient on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ISymphonic is great sounding, but a little resource-heavy.
Thumbjam is also very good.

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

miden wrote:Can anyone suggest a decent stroings and orchestra app (must have timpanis) for iOS 10+ happy to pay a reasonable amount for one.

Had a look at Miroslav for Sampletank, but couldn't see any orchestra/timpani combos...

But if owners of Miroslav could chime in and advise it can be set up then I'll stump up the $40 for it :)

Thanks
The first Miroslav pack for SampleTank iOS has Timpani in some of the percussion map presets. The combination of the Miroslav 2 pack + Orchestral Percussion would provide a great orchestral set for you too as Orchestral Percussion has some great timpani in it. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sa ... ollections

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”