Search forum - issue

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can anyone help me with forum search .
I do have a two positive feedbacks in Feedback forum . Unfortunatley for some reason no one can search my username which is sundrivermusic . Can anyone tell what is wrong ??

Thanks in advance

i can confirm that. weird, searching for other people's names doesnt seem to be a problem.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hopefully one of the mods can look into that .

sundrivermusic wrote:Hopefully one of the mods can look into that .
Im afraid it'll have to be Ben, the website administrator; the mods dont have access to/control over anything like that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Thats not what Im looking for . Im looking for sundrivermusic in other people posts . You posted search result for posts created by sundrivermusic. Two different things . Thanks anyway

whyterabbyt wrote:
sundrivermusic wrote:Hopefully one of the mods can look into that .
Im afraid it'll have to be Ben, the website administrator; the mods dont have access to/control over anything like that.
I already dropped him a message . No response so far .

I think it's because your name is too long to be indexed. The max length for an individual word to be included in the index is 13.

Ben [KVR] wrote:I think it's because your name is too long to be indexed. The max length for an individual word to be included in the index is 13.
Thanks for reply . So how can I change the nickname now ??

write Ben a pm

Already did .

Thanks

Won't help you out probably, since even if you change your name, the old one will remain in other people quotes.

Return to “Site Stuff”