Air instruments Complete Bundle $75

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

skyscape wrote:I really love Air's products, but I really hate their copy protection. Your mileage may vary, but every computer I have installed it on I have problems with the PACE anti piracy. Sometimes it stops running by itself and you can't load your instruments until you go back into the windows task manager and start it back up manually. It's more of an inconvenience than anything else, but it is something to think about. I certainly don't think their products will be 'future proof' because they rely on such an invasive copy protection scheme, the smallest little hiccup and you can't load your track. I can see in 10 years time I'll probably have a bunch of tracks I can't load anymore because PACE no longer works or something. That said though, I think their synths are some of the best in the business and I use them all the time, but their rubbish copy protection is a big drawback.
That's a good point about the "future proof" aspects of copy protection. Same goes for file formats, and the computer industry move to "open" non-proprietary document formats, etc. Nobody wants a bunch of files that they cannot open or edit anymore in the future. Something to think about. :tu:

As far as Pace goes, I have heard it both ways. There are some who refuse to go near it, some like you that have issues, and others that run it without any issues whatsoever.

I am in the last category. I have the iLok license manager running on 2 Windows 10 PCs without any hint of trouble. It is also playing happily alongside license managers from Arturia, XLN Audio, Native Instruments, Steinberg, etc., plus my AV protection. I would think that I should see smoke coming from my cooling fans at any moment with all of that license protection running. :D

So seriously, if Pace is causing any issues, you really should find out what it is conflicting with in your PC configuration. It only seems to happen to some folks. Why is that?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

What do people think of Strike 2?

I use Logic Pro X's Drummer from time to time, wouldn't mind a decent virtual drummer to use in other DAWs.

Hi

This is an awesome deal :o - I have looked at their products a few times but when I realized they were ilok I moved on.
IF they are thinking of updating some of this bundle I don't know why they don't offer up a 'special' serial/keyfile version in a deal where (for example) 5,000 buyers have to pay $100 up front to secure their purchase - if they make the 5k then they have $500,000 in the bank and even if some of the products get pirated it will be outdated versions that would not unduly impact on the company.
I suppose they have their business model and are happy with it?

Winstontaneous wrote:What do people think of Strike 2?

I use Logic Pro X's Drummer from time to time, wouldn't mind a decent virtual drummer to use in other DAWs.
I like Strike 2. I also have XLN Addictive Drums 2. I like them both, but they are different animals.

I think the performance controls are the strength of Strike 2, as it is a virtual drummer, good for quick, interactive drum arrangements. It works well as a MIDI drum module. You can tweak and mix each kit piece individually. It also has MIDI and audio export.

Strike 2 is just a whole lot of fun to play with, because the patterns for verse, bridge, chorus, fills, intro, and outro, are all clearly mapped out across a virtual keyboard, and can be triggered from a MIDI controller. You can also adjust the playing dynamics, hit variations, timing, feel, and groove, as well as tuning, timbre shift, etc. from the main GUI.

Strike 2 comes complete with a 19GB library with a ton of styles and kits, and they sound good :tu:

I think it's a great value, and possibly worth the cost of the entire bundle. :D
http://www.airmusictech.com/product/strike-2

The only thing that my heart desired was Velvet 2, so spent 17 bucks on that and that's enough.

incubus wrote:The only thing that my heart desired was Velvet 2, so spent 17 bucks on that and that's enough.
Velvet is sweet. It somehow sounds better to me than AAS Lounge Lizard! :tu:

EDIT, yes they did deliver.

I'm sorry, but even though it works, the "air" system isn't what I'm used to and seems strange. I get it now though, off to play :)

Have to say really like this bundle. Overall it seems to be really good quality well designed not hard on the cpu loads i mean loads of presets. What's not to like for the price. keep me busy :party:

I went ahead and purchased the Xpand2, instantly got the Delivery email with code and serial.
Then I ordered the Expansion Pack 3 complete update. Got a receipt email, but an hour still no Delivery email with serial. Should I contact them or just wait?

I have bought Xpand!2 and Velvet 2 and just noticed that licences are not multiplatformed. I have Windows and OSX and would like to have those plugins both machines. So I guess I have to buy 2nd licences for the Mac. Wonder if this bundle is also uniplatform only?

Andreas71 wrote:I have bought Xpand!2 and Velvet 2 and just noticed that licences are not multiplatformed. I have Windows and OSX and would like to have those plugins both machines. So I guess I have to buy 2nd licences for the Mac. Wonder if this bundle is also uniplatform only?
You may want to check with the seller. When I purchased the AIR bundle from Plugin Boutique I got my serial numbers, as well as download links for the Mac and PC versions. You get two activations with AIR, and I used mine on 2 PC's, desktop & laptop.

Okay. Thanks zzz00m. I will ask am I able to get mac license also.

You can use your serial cross platform :)
Just ask support for the installers.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hi, sbangs, I can't find a link for the 'download insurance' purchase.
Is there still some time limit for downloads? That seems like
a holdover from some Pro Tools nonsense etc.
Cheers

Return to “Instruments”