Timewasters

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Indeed! Why just hours ago, someone posted chat in the no chat thread!
thecontrolcentre wrote:
H-man wrote:FAW Circle2 on sale at Audio Deluxe for $19.95

Whoa

Link here: Circle2

EDIT: Last day...
Dammit. Too late :neutral:
I'll get me pitchfork :evil:
I can sell you a Pitchfork V2 with a new wavetable OSCs and drag and drop mutilation :D To any one else who's interested, no timewasters please.
Eternitysound VST Banks

erm..

Plz delete this post mods, nothing to see.. :hihi:

deastman wrote:I'd buy that for a dollar!
Where's the like button... :P

But on a serious note: Welcome to the new generation. Where a smiley replaces a smile. The invisibility behind the screen means, Who needs courtesy? And the sheer abundance means, Why be considerate?

Back in my day of frequenting Tracker Forums, everyone was considerate and very "personal" (for lack of a better word). Those people were not the average in society though. We were using technology before it's simplicity was streamlined for everyone to use it. We were the "geeks" that were hated because the jocks couldn't understand it. Now that they can, being a "geek" is cool. Except they aren't geeks. Technology lowered the bar for the jock, not the other way around.

Now that average Joe has the ability to use a computer with such ease, we have to deal with your unsophisticated selfish buffoon in the arena. Back then, those buffoons were filtered out simply by not being able to cross the threshold.

I'm tired... so this may only be half true in the morning...

Good night and good luck.

KrazyKatz wrote:
deastman wrote:I'd buy that for a dollar!
Where's the like button... :P

But on a serious note: Welcome to the new generation. Where a smiley replaces a smile. The invisibility behind the screen means, Who needs courtesy? And the sheer abundance means, Why be considerate?

Back in my day of frequenting Tracker Forums, everyone was considerate and very "personal" (for lack of a better word). Those people were not the average in society though. We were using technology before it's simplicity was streamlined for everyone to use it. We were the "geeks" that were hated because the jocks couldn't understand it. Now that they can, being a "geek" is cool. Except they aren't geeks. Technology lowered the bar for the jock, not the other way around.

Now that average Joe has the ability to use a computer with such ease, we have to deal with your unsophisticated selfish buffoon in the arena. Back then, those buffoons were filtered out simply by not being able to cross the threshold.

I'm tired... so this may only be half true in the morning...

Good night and good luck.
Kids these days. They probably think that a midi sample dump is something you do on the toilet, and that sysex is some beardy hipster indie band from Shoreditch.

I used to like making music more when it was really, really fiddly and difficult. Actually.... no I didn't

Sorry, I don't really buy that this is new, it's selective memory. I still remember buying and selling on usenet, and, if you know my real name, you can google it and still see my for sale posts archived for eternity. Point being, this was a long time ago and there were just as many tire kickers and people falling off the edge of the earth back then.

I remember people asking me to hold stuff (which I never do), and taking endless rounds of emails to decide, and, frankly, getting mad when they took just a bit too long and it was sold to someone else.

Return to “Site Stuff”