How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible in this forum?
It's virtually impossible to keep track of stuff without this feature... :(

I always use the "My forum posts" feature in the user control panel. But, sure, such notifications would be nice to have soon.

So no........... :(
Unbelievable, why there's no such important feature???

Anyway, thanks for answering..
Cheers..

I'd still like to see Tapatalk support... that would also solve the "notify on quotes or replies" thing. :) At least on a phone or tablet.

:tu:

What? There's no notification badge for getting tagged on posts or replies?

There's a subscription feature for topics (see the "Subscribe topic" link at the bottom of the page) and for forums.
Never used it, don't know how you actually receive the notification. I just look at My Latest Topics, and the ones I posted in are styled in bold-yellow, so those are the ones I need to keep an eye on.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote:There's a subscription feature for topics (see the "Subscribe topic" link at the bottom of the page) and for forums.
Never used it, don't know how you actually receive the notification. I just look at My Latest Topics, and the ones I posted in are styled in bold-yellow, so those are the ones I need to keep an eye on.

People are quoting me and I am not being notified. I don't how subscribe thingy works here on this forum. :?

11 posts... im sure you can keep up :hihi:

BenHarlos wrote:People are quoting me and I am not being notified. I don't how subscribe thingy works here on this forum. :?
Maybe you have got them caught in your email spam filter?

Return to “Site Stuff”