Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Perfect Drums

run the demo installer and ouchhh...... 64 bit only
I'm out haha

dblock wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:Having downloaded the free player, I can find no content whatsoever. Any ideas ?
Yeah, don't know if it's cool to put a link here but if you google "Gearslutz Perfect Drums" the guy from Naughty Seal is responding to questions directly. I can tell you that as of now,the player is really aimed at people who already bought the full version which makes no sense to me but he explains it. I seem to remember though that because people have asked for at least one kit to demo and he plans on doing that.
Hope this helps
Shouldn't it be the other way around? I think it make more sense if the player is for people who don't need the factory library. We could use it to play libraries created by other people who used the full version.

shidostrife wrote:
dblock wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:Having downloaded the free player, I can find no content whatsoever. Any ideas ?
Yeah, don't know if it's cool to put a link here but if you google "Gearslutz Perfect Drums" the guy from Naughty Seal is responding to questions directly. I can tell you that as of now,the player is really aimed at people who already bought the full version which makes no sense to me but he explains it. I seem to remember though that because people have asked for at least one kit to demo and he plans on doing that.
Hope this helps
Shouldn't it be the other way around? I think it make more sense if the player is for people who don't need the factory library. We could use it to play libraries created by other people who used the full version.
That's exactly what the PD Player does. ;) It gives everyone the ability to load other users instruments and kits, created in the full version of PD. Try the demo kit we posted above.
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

kinwie wrote:I've seen the video and heard the soundcloud. It looks pretty and sounds great!
But the demo tracks all really too tooo too wet! for me.
And the Ride is also too ringy to my ears.
Is the sampler have the self-choke feature to prevent too many overlapped samples sounding?

Another question, Is the factory samples already processed (eq, comp, etc)??
Any info or availablr library that has a pure "just the recorded" samples with zero pre/post process?

Will going to download the demo and give it a test,
Thanks!
The amount of processing and reverb level are fully adjustable in the PD mixer. You can hear the dry kit example below. It has no reverb, nor FX (parallel processing) sample groups active. Just close mics + a tiny bit of OH and ROOM.
https://soundcloud.com/theperfectdrums/drykitdemo
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

Only 64 bit? :(

Turello wrote:Only 64 bit? :(
Yes. 64bit only. 32bit architecture can not handle the task. Imagine 2 kits loaded (factory library and sampler instruments). You will exceed 4gb of RAM usage very quickly.
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

Looks very slick and nice!

Needs more velocity layers.... At least 32....

Tried with REAPER and the demo library... Very cool but at least I'll hope You develope a 32 bit (light or free version) because to compose I use 32 bit DAW (no REAPER, just for trying) and Plugins in 64 bit machines... ;) :)

Burzukh_Studios wrote:Looks very slick and nice!

Needs more velocity layers.... At least 32....
We'll probably add 2 more dynamic layers that will give you 40. We are just trying to keep it RAM friendly at the same time.
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

Between 40 vlayers and 8 roubd robins, that should be pretty realisitic!

Have you thought about direct from disk streaming to reduce RAM usage?

Hey guys! Just to let you know that Perfect Drums TCI is out now. As you may get from the name it's about to be used with the Slate Digital TRIGGER software, for those who requested.

It contains 22 instruments from the Perfect Drums factory library:
  • 4 kick drums
  • 6 snare drums
  • 12 toms (4 full sets)
Each instrument incorporates all the available Perfect Drums’ sample groups, including:
  • DIRECT microphone samples
  • FX samples (for parallel processed group)
  • OVERHEAD samples
  • ROOM samples
  • REVERB samples
To get the Perfect Drums TCI pack for a special intro price please proceed to the Purchase page: http://theperfectdrums.com/purchase

Cheers!
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

kinwie wrote:run the demo installer and ouchhh...... 64 bit only
I'm out haha
Now THAT is old school :lol:

Errrr, I've found that drums can be a significant ram hog. Why on earth would anyone be worrying about that in the year 2017?

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a "hits" layout? I've fallen in love with launchpad pro and how mind-blowing it is with something like ezd2 and all the stick/hit options.

Hey guys! You can watch Ola Englund demostrating Perfect Drums here:
https://youtu.be/CeAo6cwgBJU
incubus wrote:Sorry if I missed it, but is there a "hits" layout? I've fallen in love with launchpad pro and how mind-blowing it is with something like ezd2 and all the stick/hit options.
Could you please point me on how exactly it is implemented in EZ Drummer?
Alex Haze
CEO
Naughty Seal Audio, ltd

Can l use this software in a 32bit DAW? I'm a newbie, thanks. Love the sounds and want to buy

Return to “Instruments”