So this is a legitimate question.....!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that NASA has revealed planets problably with water in Trappist-1 :clap: .... and i hope i'm not getting the wagon ahead of the bulls....

what do you think Awiens prefer, Analog or Digital synths? :o

https://goo.gl/images/O0XZf5

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Definitely digital. They would have achieved and gone beyond perfect emulations long ago.

#DigitalWon :D

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they are way less advanced than us. They are still making Goa trance by beating on logs with bones. Except instead of bones, they use flubber. And TR-909s, of course.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

god, we need to find new planets with someone who already made the ultimate PC's and SoftSynths and FX

If they are truly more advanced than us then they will have discovered that making music is profitless and a waste of time. There won't be any synths, just a single device - enter some parameters and Bob's yer uncle. It will probably be bought by Apple...
And they won't be using two-state switching, they'll have at least three - on, off and maybe.

They have quantum synths which make all possible sounds simultaneously. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

They dont have the lobes for music. Jumping up and down would break their knees and legs off.

Actually a very interesting and relevant question I have been asking myself...can they even hear anything or at the very least in the same ranges that we do? Impossible to tell...

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Hmmm interesting .... maybe they would be silicon based and developed organic musical instruments utilizing different types of orifice to produce sounds with finger like appendages for input ... of course their instruments would also be able to mimic (sample) sounds and of course could still have presets provided by memory and play back song data ...... A mouth organ would be something totally different from what we understand ....

Didn't you know that Access Virus incorporates the alien technology which became known to mankind after the Roswell landing?

The only synth which manages to sound similar is Spire, this is because the same technology was obtained by KGB when they trapped an alien spaceship landed at Dyatlov Pass in 1959. Everybody knows that Reveal Sound is a KGB (now FSB) project.

Irrational attraction to analogue synths is a human thing, the eaisest way to discern a real human from an alien looking like human is to ask what synth sounds better in a blind test. If you are not sure if you are talking to a human or an alien, play Minilogue and then Legend to him/her, the alien will pick the digital as better sounding.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

deastman wrote:They are still making Goa trance by beating on logs with bones.
Now, that's how to boldly Goa... :D

It takes balls to build an Empiricism doubtless

yul wrote:Actually a very interesting and relevant question I have been asking myself...can they even hear anything or at the very least in the same ranges that we do? Impossible to tell...

haha, so true, what if they're like cats or beyond!... or since (if it's) a planet with water maybe their most developed race is cousin to dolphins who developed arms and legs getting out of the oceans over time...

.... and hearing our music..... "dude that exciter you used on high end is fiuiking up my ears!"

Return to “Instruments”