The promise I will buy more gear-thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jace-BeOS wrote:My choice OS? From a collection of Windows versions?
Is offerred in a mac version as well.

http://musiccomputing.com/kami-m-keyboa ... n-macos-x/
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Wondering whether to buy the Matrixbrute or give that a miss & fall down the modular hole.
I'm forever blowing cash on guitar pedals though.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

I have to sell stuff 1st ... Instruments , Software , etc etc ... I have my eye on stuff ... GAS is bad um kay ....

So far this year I have added:

XILS Oxium
discodsp Discovery Pro
Rob Papen Predator 2

Gotta keep the economy rolling, right? :hihi:
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote:Gotta keep the economy rolling, right? :hihi:
+1

There will be no rocket to Mars if users stop supporting paypal transfers :borg:

I've added;

Soundmorph Dust
PA Blackbox Hg2
PA Millenia NSeq2
PA Alpha compressor
PA Blue chorus
Tal Uno Lx
Klanghelm Vu meter and Vu deluxe
and probably something else I'm forgetting... :D
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Proud of you :clap:

shroom81 wrote:I've added;

Soundmorph Dust
PA Blackbox Hg2
PA Millenia NSeq2
PA Alpha compressor
PA Blue chorus
Tal Uno Lx
Klanghelm Vu meter and Vu deluxe
and probably something else I'm forgetting... :D
Yes, to actually make music.....

I kid I kid (or do I? ) :hihi:

Got a bunch of Ikea stuff arriving next week to redo the studio. My first 3U rack is full, and I have a rack stand and an empty 3U frame waiting for more modules. I preordered a Lifeforms Mod Tools, and if the guy gets back to me I'm also putting in a used Synthrotek DLY. The Disting mk4 should be available soon, and at that point I'll figure out which of the rest of my list needs to happen next.

I haven't bought any software in 2017, but still plan on MOK Waverazor at least.

I've already managed to pass my original estimate thanks to the furniture though :party:

Synthrotek DLY is arriving today.

I just bought a used WMD Synchrodyne, and a uZeus Boost power brick, extra Euro power ribbon cables and more patch cables. :party:

I upgraded to bitwig "2" today, painless enough.

It's already March and I didn't buy any gear this year. Sorry for that :help:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

So far this year I got Avenger from Vengeance, Carbon Electra from Plugin boutique and Synthmaster One from KV331. This year I Think I will mostly invest in synths and I have my Eyes on Viper (when ever it will be released), Repro-1 and possibly Rapid. It all depends on what else might show up. I would also like to buy one of the Orchestral Essentials from Project Sam, but it's a bit pricy for me. Let's see ;)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”