---

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It makes sense. Good move on their part.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I has a sad.

Awesome.

Still won't get you that awesome hardware design... But PodFarm was in dire need of update. Good move for L6, I say.

I know I'll get it as soon as it is available. Can't wait to use my presets natively.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

This is the best and most unexpected news from Hamm for me.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It'll be $399... special pricing TBA for Helix hardware users.

EvilDragon wrote:It'll be $399... special pricing TBA for Helix hardware users.
So, 379 then?

I'd think not, but let's see.

now, if they could just provide a plugin to allow me to use the variax USB interface to change the variax patches from the laptop....

EvilDragon wrote:I'd think not, but let's see.
I should have put a smiley :ud:

incubus wrote:
So, 379 then?
$99

Nya, and here I thought it might be an afforable step up from PODFarm (which was long overdhe indeed). Reminds me of what they did with GearBox - "only 699 for the Gold Bundle"

For 399, the "native version" needs to blow me out of the water. Because for this amount of money, I can get Scuffham S-Gear, TSE 50X, both Mercuriall suites and Torpedo WoS with a decent set of cabinets on top (if I wouldn't use it already) - all of that sounding way better than PODfarm. And I didn't even touch the freeies yet

So yeah... interesting announcement, long overdue move by Line6, but still a somewhat bad aftertaste left... (especially for existing plhgin customers.... because I sure as hell can't crossgrade from anything I own by Line6)
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think we will still have to pay 199 to 299 plus VAT. Not really inviting considering that you had to buy PODfarm over and over to be up to date. And as mentioned, the competition didn't sleep in recent years....
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”