One Synth Challenge #94: Synth1 (Photonic Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Usually means they didn't vote
V-Future wrote:dq means disqualified? why?

:clap: Congratulations Photonic, well deserved win!.
also congratulations Taron, Jasinski, Brainzistor and Yeager :party: :clap: .

I'm really happy to be in the top 5, it was a very competitive round.

Prize : I will pass :)

Congrats to winners, there was most fives I have ever given. Which was not really
surprising considering Synth 1 is one of the best free synths out there.

Antti

Congrats Photonic :party:

And the rest of you :tu: :clap:
Special thanks to Jasinski for not voting :hug: :wink:

Prize : Squaredheads : Nora Arpeggiator plugin (if 5th place can choose a prize :scared: )

Hey folks,

Have I understood correctly that when people skip a prize it passes down? :hyper:

If so - I think brainzistor needs to pick first, right, or did I miss something?

Cheers...

zarf wrote:Hey folks,

Have I understood correctly that when people skip a prize it passes down? :hyper:

If so - I think brainzistor needs to pick first, right, or did I miss something?

Cheers...
Sadly I don't think so.
Prizes are given to the top 5 placings, winner gets first choice of a (single) prize and so on down. If the field is less than 20 entries, only 4 prizes will be available. If less than 15, 3 etc. Clarification: Skipping a prize allows the person below get a better chance of receiving a preferred prize. Prizes are only for those who placed.
The way I understand it if winners 1-5 all skip a prize there will be no prizes rewarded. :(
Sorry. Maybe I am incorrect though. :shrug:
Win10 x64, Reaper 6.XX x64, i5-3330, 8gb ram, GTX-970, UC-33, Panorama P4, Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 and JVC HA-RX700

zarf wrote:Hey folks,

Cheers...
Only the top 5 get prizes. If any skip the prize is simply lost. So if all 5 skip, no prizes are given out.

@Frostline & Wagtunes

Thanks for clearing that up guys! I got the wrong idea somehow :dog:, all good, the result itself was enough of a surprise prize to keep me happy :D

zarf wrote:@Frostline & Wagtunes

Thanks for clearing that up guys! I got the wrong idea somehow :dog:, all good, the result itself was enough of a surprise prize to keep me happy :D
I thought the same way you did and thought I'll make someone happy by skipping, but apparently the prize will be wasted.

So, I'll take Euterpe XL just because I listened interview with David some months ago, the developer, who seems like a very nice guy.

Yeager wrote: Special thanks to Jasinski for not voting :hug: :wink:
:D :D :hug: :wink:

Just dropping this here
Spotify_123.jpg
iTunes_122.png
;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi rghvdberg,
GREAT ! Thanx for making this happen :tu: :clap:

Now lets see whats happen.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

photonic wrote:Hi rghvdberg,
GREAT ! Thanx for making this happen :tu: :clap:

Now lets see whats happen.
You'll be famous !

@ rghvdberg
I think that is a great thing you have done there. :clap: :love:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through