Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

pekbro wrote:Anyone able to download the latest windows 1.1.2 version? The archive
is corrupted for me, I've never had this problem before. Don't think
its on my end...
Same here.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

the linux and win archives are only 1.2 meg,
rather than 6 and 8 meg,
not likely the news George is hoping for
after 'furiously working' on the server :wink:

I've had days like that...I've even had decades like that :hihi:

Weird, I'll reupload asap using our office fiber connection instead LTE.

Does anybody know if the VST sampling features works in the demo version? I've just tried it and nothing happens..Is it disabled in the demo?
https://www.lootaudio.com
Kontakt Libraries, Plugins, Patches, Samples and Deals.

No it isn't.

How on earth could I miss this plugin? Seriously. It's made for guys like me. Downloading demo ASAP.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:How on earth could I miss this plugin? Seriously. It's made for guys like me. Downloading demo ASAP.

/C
:tu:

i important miss, that it only support 1 layer. if can add 4 tabs that allow the choose of 4 sounds and have in a mixing page, volume, pan make it much better i think. then it is also possible to use stereo soundfonts. for example the omega gmgs2 sf2 have sounds named ......(L) ........(R). when have 4 layers then the (L) version can pan to left. the (R) version can pan to right. also there can great layer sounds do. and if a key range can choose what key range a layer play, there can make split sounds. for the filter i think it is usefull to have vowel filter for a o i. then can much more do. do you plan add more layer support and when you think it come ?

i test demo and there can do lots with it. i like the morph feature to assign to modulation wheel. reverb and unison sound really good.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Layering is a interesting idea. Will study that option.

have you check if it is easy possible to add layers and when it come ?. for the stereo support i notice that bliss set the pan values wrong on stereo sf2 see screenshot. pan should be full right.

and the omegagmgs
https://musescore.org/en/node/109371
have wrong numbers. on program number 1 should be piano. the soundfont have more than 128 presets but then bliss should ignore the other. I also change the soundfont in viena so it have only 128 presets. but still in preset 1 is wrong no Piano
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

discoDSP wrote:Layering is a interesting idea. Will study that option.
any chance of a button to lock the loop length so that when you modulate the start loop point the end loop point moves with it and sample remains the exact same size?

welp, i updated bliss when a new version was released recently, a few weeks ago maybe.

today i went to open my live projects and found that all of my existing Bliss instances had forgotten all of their zones, samples, everything. they were all completely blank. no, i didn't move the source samples.

granted, i should have saved them all as presets, templates, fxbs, whatever -- but i did not, because i didn't expect an update to completely screw up my projects.

grudgingly, i went to begin creating them again, and this time i went to save/export my bliss patch as a 24 bit sfz, and bliss crashed reaper.

between this, and Bliss's introduction of a massive delay between hitting PLAY in REAPER and the moment when REAPER actually begins playing (the more instances of bliss, the more the delay), i guess i might be in the market for a new slicing sampler.

i'm very frustrated right now. i have recommended Bliss to a lot of people, and i sure hope this hasn't caused them to lose work as well. this issue is going to cost me a LOT of time.

lack of Oldversion downloads in your members' area prevents me from attempting to downgrade to solve this issue. terrific.

i genuinely hope that this is somehow user error so i can eat my words and go on with my work.
i am vocal about my opinions of the performance and ethics of developers and software companies

Very strange, please contact us and report at bliss@discodsp.com

can you tell, if you can fix the pan problem with soundfonts ?. and maybe the problem with the numbers ? the pan and number problem happen in other sf2 (with less 128 numbers) too. you can test for example in studio one 3 free version in the browser and when click on the sf2 file the sound name are list correct depend on number. grand piano is 1 in bliss not list. honkey tonk piano is 4 on bliss 36

Return to “Instruments”