20 years Native Instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Except for literally a couple of things, I always used Reaktor-based and/or Absynth for synths in my music. "Reaktor-based" is a whole world, anyway.
Wait, I used Massive not long ago.

jancivil wrote:Except for literally a couple of things, I always used Reaktor-based and/or Absynth for synths in my music. "Reaktor-based" is a whole world, anyway.
Wait, I used Massive not long ago.
Right !?! If we're entertaining the bit too popular around here island argument, that would be enough by itself to make music.

At any rate, if I have to accept that NI wants to largely sell expansion packs and Reaktor based synths in order for Reaktor to be important to them, then I'm ok with that.

To celebrate Native Instrument's 20th anniversary
they will release Kontakt 6 and Absynth 6.
and a few other odds and ends.
I predict this will happen by July 2017.
This will be a big seller for them.
Whether they release in January 2017 or
July 2017 they will make a lot of money!

Developers are willing to change their release
plans just to make me look bad so do not be
surprised if they release after 7-17. :lol:

Kalamata Kid wrote:To celebrate Native Instrument's 20th anniversary

I think kontakt 6, massive (based on the native sessions), and Guitar RIg. Couple months ago NI were hiring a developer to "maintain the lifecycle of massive and guitar rig pro." Interesting they named those two only, and that Guitar Rig Pro had no number. Focus for them is Jam and to continue to promote Komplete 11 with the worldwide tour. Updates for them come in small increments since they are doing agilie development now.

beatmangler443 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:To celebrate Native Instrument's 20th anniversary

I think kontakt 6, massive (based on the native sessions), and Guitar RIg. Couple months ago NI were hiring a developer to "maintain the lifecycle of massive and guitar rig pro." Interesting they named those two only, and that Guitar Rig Pro had no number. Focus for them is Jam and to continue to promote Komplete 11 with the worldwide tour. Updates for them come in small increments since they are doing agilie development now.
My suspicion is that the Kontakt 6 and ABsynth 6 have been almost ready for release for a while. Any Komplete release with with Kontakt 6 will be a big seller. But then NI want to also celebrate their 20th year so thy will include Absynth 6 on the Komplete 12 release. Just guessing or more like wishful thinking. Better yet include also Massive and Guitar Rig Pro. Wow!

Komplete 13 then will include FM 9, new Reaktor modules and a new gangbuster out of this world multi-touch plugin.

To celebrate 20 years in da biz,NI are going to introduce "Direkt Debit Xpress"

It's a compressor with new parameters that will squeeze even more funds out of your account...

The special feature of this compressor is that there is no limiter on the output :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:To celebrate 20 years in da biz,NI are going to introduce "Direkt Debit Xpress"

It's a compressor with new parameters that will squeeze even more funds out of your account...

The special feature of this compressor is that there is no limiter on the output :wink:
:hyper:

Threshold set to -inf dB, and if you don't pay up, it will turn your hard knee to a soft knee via kontakt with a baseball bat :hihi:

Several of you were asking for a Prism tutorial, and I figured it was a good excuse to get my DAW recording setup functional, so I did a quick one-take runthrough of the basics. It's really just intended to make clear what the various controls do rather than explain how to use them in combination. Also there is a link to an init patch which I put in the UL. Anyway I hope it helps someone.

Here: https://youtu.be/soEl-L_jUhc

Return to “Instruments”