Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 306

RELATED
PRODUCTS

2ZrgE wrote:"bug"
"bug" he says :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there ftfy

ahahaha... :hug:

once upon a time, for reals,

this is really true,

a human being wiped the shit from their ass and directly onto my face

for a while, not just quickly, for a while. it's really true, but people, don't need to believe it. i just live it, then i tell people, and they don't really need to care or anything.

because most people don't have that happen to them, but i've been through so many degrading experiences, de nada holmes

i almost feel like i get to relive that experience every time i visit kvr :)

don't you worry about 32 bit plugins, you go with the new, and buy nice new things, they're the best. it's the way of the future, and you don't want to be left behind with any old competent functional processes that aren't shiny enough.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

If Synthedit had a 64 bit version would you even be defending 32 bit ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:If Synthedit had a 64 bit version would you even be defending 32 bit ?
consider the difference between prometheus and prometheme.

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Funny to read this discussion again.
Everytime when I released a plugin in the past it went "Dooh - no 64 Bit Version?" (or "Ugh! It's made with Synthedit" , "20,-€ ?!?? - And even no 500 Presets??"), so I could often count the sales with my two hands.

Now after releasing them all for free I got 12695 downloads in 4 month of these "obsolete, antiquated and average" 32 bit plugins.....   :shrug:

ImageImage

WOK wrote:Funny to read this discussion again.
Everytime when I released a plugin in the past it went "Dooh - no 64 Bit Version?" (or "Ugh! It's made with Synthedit" , "20,-€ ?!?? - And even no 500 Presets??"), so I could often count the sales with my two hands.

Now after releasing them all for free I got 12695 downloads in 4 month of these "obsolete, antiquated and average" 32 bit plugins.....   :shrug:

Is there a way of knowing which countries downloaded them?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:Is there a way of knowing which countries downloaded them?
Nope, only for the donations. Ranking:
1. DE
2. US
3. GB
4. FR
5. AU
ImageImage

And the conclusion?

WOK wrote: 12695 downloads
12695 minors who don't have a credit card? :-?

Bla bla bla...

Make music guys !!

glokraw wrote: You sir, are a national treasure! 8)
that old roerich l'enfant would say it like naaah shun all

xoxos wrote:
Teksonik wrote:If Synthedit had a 64 bit version would you even be defending 32 bit ?
consider the difference between prometheus and prometheme.
It was a pretty simple question.........:shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

only in Soundforge
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

izonin wrote:
WOK wrote: 12695 downloads
12695 minors who don't have a credit card? :-?
Of the 12695 downloads since June, 190 have donated.

ImageImage

People download free stuff all the time, but that doesn't mean they keep and use it.

And I guess you are not helping your call for donations when you don't give updates on the cause. I.e. how much more do you need? How is that guy doing now in terms of health?

Keep it, sure they do. Many are just to lazy to delete it.
When I switched from 64bit Vista to 64bit Win10 I left all my 32 bit plugins behind. The vista is still with me I've been too lazy to carry it down to the dumpster.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Return to “Instruments”