Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

lolilol1975 wrote:I just watched the videos, and yes I think it sounds better than Softube.
i think they'd be very different beasts anyway.
I like the Doepfer sound, Softube Modular is very gritty and solid, this one sounds pretty lush and a bit dainty?… great sounds on Soundcloud though

Pulsar 900 is one to watch!
Sounds great!
Hard to read the GUI though :P
and the demo activation could be a tad easier on the customer... especially for an offline machine.
Really keen to give it a good run, it's a lovely sounding synth.

The next update of the P900 will include a new sequencer (still in development)...after that the Windows porting work will start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMOz70c ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by pulsarmodular on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pulsarmodular wrote:...after that the Windows porting work will start.
:party: :party: :party: :clap: :clap: :tu: :tu:

Seeing what's coming from Microsoft lately, I'm really looking forward to bringing the P900 to Windows! Apple on the other hand, is increasingly looking like the old Microsoft under Ballmer.

pulsarmodular wrote:Seeing what's coming from Microsoft lately, I'm really looking forward to bringing the P900 to Windows! Apple on the other hand, is increasingly looking like the old Microsoft under Ballmer.
Is 2017 looking like a possibility for the Windows version?

I must say I am really anxious about having this on my W10 DAW. :)

pulsarmodular wrote:Seeing what's coming from Microsoft lately, I'm really looking forward to bringing the P900 to Windows! Apple on the other hand, is increasingly looking like the old Microsoft under Ballmer.
:hihi: :tu:

It sounds as good as it looks :)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

wagtunes wrote:
Is 2017 looking like a possibility for the Windows version?
Yes, for sure.

Sounds terrific, nice selection of modules included too. When the windows version is ready this is instabuy for me as I love modulars.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Jesus this thing sounds good to me. This is an example of someone doing things their own way and achieving more than what's expected. Bravo.

Dasheesh wrote:Jesus this thing sounds good to me. This is an example of someone doing things their own way and achieving more than what's expected. Bravo.
Thank you!

offline activation!?

sqigls wrote:offline activation!?
Not very likely, I'm afraid. The current system is built to support two activations per license, easily transferable between any computers via the plugin itself. However, activation changes require a live connection to the license server.

Return to “Instruments”