iLoud Micro Monitor now shipping - free T-RackS Processor upon registration

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
iLoud Micro Monitor

iLoud Micro Monitor now shipping - free T-RackS Processor upon registration

IK Multimedia is pleased to announce that iLoud Micro Monitor, the ultra-compact best sounding monitors for small studios, is now shipping and available from select IK resellers worldwide and the IK online store for only $/€299.99 per pair.

iLoud Micro Monitor delivers amazingly detailed, clear and accurate audio in a compact, efficient and portable enclosure. They are able to do this because of the combination of DSP-controlled frequency response, ultra-accurate and time aligned crossover and smart design - the drivers are powered by four ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push out a combined 50W RMS of power. Each individual speaker has a 3/4” silk dome tweeter, a 3” custom composite material performance woofer and a large flaring front-firing bass reflex port. iLoud Micro Monitor is characterized by having pleasing high frequencies, an exceptionally “open” detailed midrange and a solid, controlled low end.

As a bonus, when you register your iLoud Micro Monitor by November 30, 2016, you'll receive a T-RackS individual processor of your choice — that's a value up to $/€149.99 for Free!

Click Here to see what the experts are saying about iLoud Micro Monitor

Learn more at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=765

Even more details at http://www.iloudmm.com

To learn why these are well-suited for small studios click here.

Had mine a couple weeks now. Really liking them so far, too early to comment, until I've finished mixing something on them / play with Arc 2 with them....

rollasoc wrote:Had mine a couple weeks now. Really liking them so far, too early to comment, until I've finished mixing something on them / play with Arc 2 with them....
Thanks. Glad you like them so far!

Here's another video we have released for iLoud Micro Monitor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o8emzWTB34

Peter, what´s going on with IKM?
You announced it´s avaliable now but no reseller in Germany is supplied. One big reseller, Thomann, told me it´s available only from Dec 1, 2016 although they were suppose to be delivered on Oct 31, 2016!!!
How should I register the iLoud Micro Monitor by November 30, 2016, if i can´t get them til then?
That´s not very customer friendly. Shame on you!

Arno2016 wrote:Peter, what´s going on with IKM?
You announced it´s avaliable now but no reseller in Germany is supplied. One big reseller, Thomann, told me it´s available only from Dec 1, 2016 although they were suppose to be delivered on Oct 31, 2016!!!
How should I register the iLoud Micro Monitor by November 30, 2016, if i can´t get them til then?
That is not the information I have, we are shipping to people who preordered and to dealers. I believe Thomann would have already had stock, perhaps they sold out and are expecting replenishment but that date still seems fairly far out for that. I will relay your experience to the representative that handles Thomann here at IK. Thanks for letting me know.

And we'll take care of you with regard to the T-RackS processor if you experience an uncustomary delay of course. I'm sure there are others here who can vouch for how we (I can take care of it directly for you, so they may even vouch for me ;) ) take care of people who have this sort of issue with promo dates. Thank you.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
That is not the information I have, we are shipping to people who preordered and to dealers. I believe Thomann would have already had stock, perhaps they sold out and are expecting replenishment but that date still seems fairly far out for that. I will relay your experience to the representative that handles Thomann here at IK. Thanks for letting me know.

And we'll take care of you with regard to the T-RackS processor if you experience an uncustomary delay of course. I'm sure there are others here who can vouch for how we (I can take care of it directly for you, so they may even vouch for me ;) ) take care of people who have this sort of issue with promo dates. Thank you.
Peter, it´s not only Thomann. Every reseller I know (at least in Germany) can´t deliver the monitors and that excatly at a time when IKM started the online advertising campaigns. Really very clumsy, isn´t it?
Well, I hope it is worth the wait for the monitors and I´m glad to hear you take care of me in regard of the T-Racks processor. So let´s hope for the best.

Arno2016 wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:

Peter, it´s not only Thomann. Every reseller I know (at least in Germany) can´t deliver the monitors and that excatly at a time when IKM started the online advertising campaigns. Really very clumsy, isn´t it?
Well, I hope it is worth the wait for the monitors and I´m glad to hear you take care of me in regard of the T-Racks processor. So let´s hope for the best.
There are many dealers that have been delivering them, I'm sorry that dealers in your area are having issues. I've reported those issues to the representatives that handle dealers in your area.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”