New Korg: MONOLOGUE ..... analog monosynth for 299

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

volcas in variety of colours is my guess

Korg Volca Carpet Swatch

volca osays :hihi:

bronxsound wrote:volcas in variety of colours is my guess
aren't they already in a variety of colours though ? volca fm & volca beats are the only two that share the same colour faceplate ...

memory may not be serving me well, but have Korg ever let us down with a teaser campaign type of deal ? They're not Roland ... For this reason, whatever the reveal is, I'm assuming it will be something kooler than some existing gear in a new colour. Which isn't to say they don't make such products, but just that I don't recall them employing some viral/social media teaser deal to hype up their release. If they did it must have gone under my radar.

on the other hand ... this isn't a full blown teaser campaign, with out of focus photos/videos of blinking leds (a la elektron) ... so, who knows.

on a serious note. korg did make same serious effort in last few years to bring some fun into music making. gadget being one of them is a proof that they think out of the box compared to other biggies. i am actually curious what it will be. not that i am on the market for anything but i was just one step to fall for minilogue. so who knows maybe this one will be for me :)

another stab then, korg gadget hardware version :hihi: korg please surprise us

edit:

i know. it will be volca hihat ;)

Daags wrote:
memory may not be serving me well, but have Korg ever let us down with a teaser campaign type of deal ?
Well, it all depends on your appreciation of their recent Beatles-themed workstation/arranger/monstruosity...
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

Chopper wrote:
Daags wrote:
memory may not be serving me well, but have Korg ever let us down with a teaser campaign type of deal ?
Well, it all depends on your appreciation of their recent Beatles-themed workstation/arranger/monstruosity...

sounds horrible. they had a teaser campaign for it ?

Not sure if legit.

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

update of their plugins?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

^ :pray:

But I doubt...

that would be huge ^^

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”