UVI.net releases Vintage Vault and...

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vintage Vault

BTW:
While writing this lines you can get Synth Legacy at JRRshop for $ 50,-. Absolutely no problems buying and installing it (from germany).
It's really a massive goodsounding Uber-rompler and using it inside Falcon you can tweak the 1000 presets to death.
****!!! YES! i GOT a faster computer now !!! ****!!!

wannabe wrote:While writing this lines you can get Synth Legacy at JRRshop for $ 50,-. Absolutely no problems buying and installing it (from germany).
Huh, I thought that was a Guitar Center/Musician's Friend exclusive, but JRR Shop is indeed selling it.

A note for Synths Anthology owners: ~95% of the Synth Legacy package is reused sample content from the Synths Anthology package, which has over 2x more patches. The Synth Legacy patches are renamed to more closely relate to the source synths (names were intentionally obscured in Anthology), and Synth Legacy also has a "Samplers" category that wasn't in Synths Anthology.

Neither of these products are included in Vintage Vault, though. The current JRR deal for Synth Legacy is worth it if you don't already have Anthology.

UltimateOutsider wrote:The current JRR deal for Synth Legacy is worth it if you don't already have Anthology.
i own both and its definetly worth even if you own Anthology , Legacy comes with advanced lua scripting while Anthology does not have .

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”