Dude, Females Don't Like Your Videos

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote:Well, i'm happy to have contributed to your amusement, yet that doesn't change the fact that the statement i quoted is a pile of indoctrinated horse crap. Not a big surprise though, considering from which forum user it originated.
and that's so because you say it is, and top it off with an ad hominem. what a hero.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

No, that's my opinion about it. JaceBeOS said everyone else who disagrees with his is indoctrinated and wrong. Maybe read again, and see the difference. Or just leave it. I won't go on discussing this in a HPC manner here.

chk071 wrote:No, that's my opinion about it. JaceBeOS said everyone else who disagrees with his is indoctrinated and wrong. Maybe read again, and see the difference.
No, fundamentally, there isnt one.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

chk071 wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:Men and women are different physiologically to a degree, but the culture vastly, and erroneously, exaggerates the functional behavioral differences. Hey, whatever; you're obeying your own cultural indoctrination by rejecting this and nothing I say will change that if you're not interested in seeing your own biases. Do some socio-anthropological and cultural studies, including deep investigations into how culture develops, why things become entrenched, etc... Or don't.
Lol... i think you have to learn a thing or too about social behavior too. :) Might start with being able to argue, and therefor accept other opinions on the matter too. You know, it's this kind of commanding behavior which our societies mainly suffer from, not the things the people with such commanding behavior as yours claim it suffers from. Maybe get back to the topic when you're willing to discuss the matter, instead of putting your foot down, and shouting "THAT IS SO, BECAUSE I SAY IT IS SO!".
You nailed it.

Before doing any more research or making any statements, you shoudl assume that you are NOT always right and your will does not alter the reality.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Listen mates it's intimidation due to large trouserdillos and if the females can't cope with it I say it's a shame but so be it.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

I'm confused. Females love to talk about ..........'s, ............'s, .......'s, ......'s, and ..........s'. So why wouldn't females like talking about it/videos??

One massive word: Trouserdillos.

...either that or tyrannosaurus-pricks.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.

But, according to "creationists" tyrannosaurus doesn't exist :shrug:

Are we there yet?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

chk071 wrote:No, that's my opinion about it. JaceBeOS said everyone else who disagrees with his is indoctrinated and wrong. Maybe read again, and see the difference.
It's clear as day that there is no difference. You actually characterized his post/view as "indoctrinated horseshit", this after the Comedy Gold :hihi: of an entire paragraph of you displaying exactly the behavior you hammered Jace for. Only you were crude and crass to make matters worse.
Actually I expect Jace could back his assertions with science. Your words scoffing at 'society/culture' do indicate a disposition but I'd be surprised to see it's more than that.

Hate to break it to you but this wasn't exactly surprising. I don't really even mind, but this was kind of a hoot how absolutely hypocritical and non-self aware that all is.

BertKoor wrote:Image

Are we there yet?
I'd be putting on my seat belt :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

jancivil wrote: Actually I expect Jace could back his assertions with science.
If only there was a scientific explanation, or manifestation in facts on the topic. Unfortunately, sociolgy, or psychology are sciences which are mainly based on theories, and opinions, hence i also didn't get how Jace could state things, as if they were set in stone. But you are right, i might have been a bit unfair, and commanding myself, so, my apologies. I still think his point is not only wrong, but also anything else but a "fact". And i don't share his opinion, at all, in any point.

aciddose wrote:Image
f**k you! You made me spit my jack daniel's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

chk071 wrote:Unfortunately, sociolgy, or psychology are sciences which are mainly based on theories, and opinions,
Typical responses for science deniers include these exact kinds of statements.
In other words, "science only goes as far as my uninformed and emotionally based ignorant opinion".
Yet you are wrong chk071, and you should quit while you are behind.

Look psychology and facts co-existing! Amazing.
http://www.skygaze.com/content/facts/psychology.shtml
http://www.factslides.com/s-Psychology

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”