The insane NI/Sample Logic offer: €499 library bundle

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Changed the thread title to something more fitting.

I'm lost in these libraries...and I mean that in every positive way possible :-) :tu:

Ryan99 wrote:I already owned 2 of the products from the bundle. I contacted Sample Logic and they offered me a discount for the remaining products of the bundle, so I decided to buy it.
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I did the same after reading your post and also received a good deal. It is going to take me a very long time to just go through all of the sounds, let alone learning to use the scripted instruments to sculpt the patches to my liking.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

What I really miss is a NI style preset browser. Morphestra alone has 5000 presets (including multis) and it's really heard searching for a relevant sound. They have a few categories but I'd like some sort of timbre or sonic character search as well. Omnisphere has it too and with libraries as huge as what's in this bundle, you easily get lost. Sure, you can sculpt our own sounds but if something relevant is already there, it's a waste of time imo.
Apart from that, I have only good things to say about these libraries :-) the x/y pad makes all the difference although I haven't really been able able to figure out how to assign it to the x/y pad on my Korg Taktile yet.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”