[edit: 04/06/2016]
Feedback to 120%
Reverse clicking fixed

[edit: 12/17/2016]
Added VST3 support

[edit: 11/17/2016]
Added overview video

[edit: 11/11/2016]
Stealth Delay is now available for Mac and Windows in VST and AU formats!

Hi everyone,

Stealth Delay is a stereo delay and multi-effects plugin. It's got a lot of great features listed below, including 12 color schemes, and resizing. Free demo at
http://www.polygonsheep.com

Stealth Delay Features

• Stereo, Mid/Side, & Ping-Pong delay modes
    Linked or independent left / right delay amounts
    Sync left / right delay amounts to your DAW's tempo
    Linked or independent left / right feedback amounts
    Independent HP and LP filters in feedback loop
    Five audio effects - diffusion, overdrive, ducking, reverse, and gate
    Six modulation effects - LPF, HPF, Notch Filter, Phaser, Chorus, and Volume
    Four LFO wave shapes to control modulation effects
    All filters are ZDF (zero delay feedback) SVFs (state variable filters)
    Resonance adjust for LPF & HPF modulation
    Bandwidth adjust for Notch filter modulation
    Modulation effects can be added premix (wet signal only) or postmix (dry and wet combined signal)
    Sync LFO rate to your DAW's tempo
    Sleep mode preserves CPU when no signal is detected
    A / B comparison testing
    Global bypass
    Separate Input and Output gain / attenuation
    Presets manager
    Mouse over tool tips
    Twelve color schemes
    Gamma adjust
    Resizable GUI (retina screen & 4K friendly)
The demo is full functioning but with brief silence every 45 seconds.

$39 USD.

https://soundcloud.com/polygonsheep/set ... dio-plugin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT7OqS0bvgE
Last edited by polygonsheep on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

First of all best of luck, its tough out there. Personally I don't think its wise to announce without at least Audio demos and a few YT vids demonstrating the benefits of the plugin over the multitude of other delays out there. Attention span for new products is very low and your prospective clients will forget very soon unless you make an impact. As a case in point look at how the Vengeance Avenger is marketed, loads of videos featuring different aspects of it creating a great pre release buzz. Possibly not having a Mac release at launch is an issue, if it is really coming port it over and release with everything in place, just my two cents.
Last edited by woodsdenis on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Just started trying out the demo, so i may be missing something here but is there a way to select more than one mod type in the pre/post mix section? I see there is an A and B option (pretty cool btw) which would allow me to layer two different types simultaneously, but what if i wanted to combine the Notch, and Phaser on layer A then apply a LPF and Chorus on layer B, is that possible?

woodsdenis wrote:First of all best of luck, its tough out there. Personally I don't think its wise to announce without at least Audio demos and a few YT vids demonstrating the benefits of the plugin over the multitude of other delays out there. Attention span for new products is very low and your prospective clients will forget very soon unless you make an impact. As a case in point look at how the Vengeance Avenger is marketed, loads of videos featuring different aspects of it creating a great pre release buzz. Possibly not having a Mac release at launch is an issue, if it is really coming port it over and release with everything place, just my two cents.
Thanks for the input. Part of the reason for just the Windows release is also make sure everything is working smoothly. I get that there is a lot of hype around a release but it's our first product and we're in this for the long haul. So I guess you could think of this as a "soft" release today.

Ridan wrote:Just started trying out the demo, so i may be missing something here but is there a way to select more than one mod type in the pre/post mix section? I see there is an A and B option (pretty cool btw) which would allow me to layer two different types simultaneously, but what if i wanted to combine the Notch, and Phaser on layer A then apply a LPF and Chorus on layer B, is that possible?
Hi Ridan,

you're not missing anything. The modulated effects are only 1 at a time, you cannot select multiples. However, if that is something people are interested in, we'll add it to the list of requests. Thanks!

This is a very nice effects unit ! Good luck with your new endeavor. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi,
Congratulation for the release : it looks like a nice effect, with great features :)
Can we set up different timing and filter values for left and right channels ?

Teksonik wrote:This is a very nice effects unit ! Good luck with your new endeavor. :tu:
Thank you!

sinkmusic wrote:Hi,
Congratulation for the release : it looks like a nice effect, with great features :)
Can we set up different timing and filter values for left and right channels ?
You can have different timing for each channel on the delay and feedback but the filters values apply to both channels. Thanks!

Always great to see new developers pushing the boundaries in the realm of the plugins. It’s good too for the older developers that might be a bit too comfortable with their tools and customers, to put some heat in their back :P

I really wish you the best and hope you’ll stay in the game for long and release more stuff! Good luck.

Hi - good luck with the release..! Will demo soon... Is there a VST3 edition in the works..?

Cheers,
thebutler
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

Thanks for the kind words guys!

thebutler, there MIGHT be a VST3 version eventually but that would come after the Mac versions. I actually have a VST3 version running but it's a bit wonky so not quite ready.

Just thought I'd mention .. I quite like the UI. Good job! :tu:

Hey everyone,

Both Mac and Windows are now avaialable, VST & AU formats.

thanks!

Great price.

Not for Elton John, though...

New version 1.0.1 is up and fixes a registration bug that was happening in some DAWs.

Return to “Effects”