Favorite UI - most pleasing to the eyes...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

By page 17 you'll have every plugin known to man listed lol
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

.jon wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:I'm happy to see no representation from the "flat and minimal" camp :-D
Except for that Circle posted above and several mentions of Madrona Labs Aalto, which I also find rather pleasant to watch and use.

Flat or 3D, in the end what matters is how well it's designed. Most fake 3D UIs tend to get old really fast.

Reaktor Blocks look good, but some combinations aren't that easy on the eyes. Also, not a synth, but all TDR plugins are very clear and stylish.

Yeah, that's nice too. :tu:

Elektronisch wrote:Virus Ti Editor

Definitely one of my favs, too! :tu: :D 8)
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

ganym3d wrote:Image

Don't know why... I like the look... :)
Even though I hardly use it anymore, it's still one of my all-time favorite GUIs, too. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

the nord modualar editor

Aalto
Renoise
Reaktor 6 gui overhaul
Reaktor Form looks Great too

Also Love uvi falcon and My own reaktor ens.clonetonic :)
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

cryophonik wrote:
ganym3d wrote:Image

Don't know why... I like the look... :)
Even though I hardly use it anymore, it's still one of my all-time favorite GUIs, too. :tu:
Indeed. Clean, beautiful and easy to the eys.
Fernando (FMR)

do_androids_dream wrote:By page 17 you'll have every plugin known to man listed lol
again... :hihi:

I really like Pecheneg Audios take on flat:

I think the colour choices and subtle shading are inspired, understated yet effective.

TBH, any synth which has re-sizing (eg the U-he synths) makes me very happy indeed.

However, for cheap and cheerful good looks here is the free and criminally under-rated synth Antopya:

Jace-BeOS wrote:I'm happy to see no representation from the "flat and minimal" camp :-D
you mean the pre-school friendly, after thought, rough draft is sufficient ones?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

chk071 wrote:
I'm sure someone will post a ValhallaDSP plugin soon enough. :P Not that i'm against the flat and minimal look, when done right. I actually like it, TBH. Easy on the eye.
and i'm sure you would prefer this (o)(o) to real boobs. easy on the eyes my a$$
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I like nexus ui. Clean, simple and well rendered.

Anything by FabFilter. :tu:

rod_zero wrote:This was my fave until they changed it for worst in V2.

Not my fave but certainly a good one, ruined now by a horrible shit brown/grey colour change (actually implemented in the last release of V1)

Return to “Instruments”