Call to Arms: Charity 2016 ($33364 raised.)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

iZotope RX5 Standard: $59

Nexus2 $115

Cableguys 5 Year Bundle - $115

Eduardo Tarilonte Cantus $40
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

TimeWARP2600 #2 = $25

Check Point!
Meaning all bids to this point is updated on the frontpage.

We got Zentralmassive Sound joining us today with preset packs for MPowerSynth.

I have updated the frontpage with important info below regarding payment, bids on the last day etc. and there is a new rule added which is payment must be made no later than 3 days after the charity ends - or the bid will go to the 2nd highest entry. An exception to this, are payments delayed and agreed directly with me prior to the auction end.

Important charity ending notice below!

We are entering the final phase of the charity. All auctions end on 11:59:59 p.m on October 31st Central European Time (CET). The CET Timezone can be seen on this page. To prevent $1 sniper bids in the final minute, all bids on the last day of the charity (following CET as well) must follow these simple rules:

Auctions below $100 = minimum bid increase $5 and bid increments in $5
Auctions above $100 = minimum bid increase $10 and bid increments in $10

Anyone is welcome to round up to the nearest 0 or 5 to make the handling of bids easier.

Don't expect to be able to post during the last minutes, there will be a lot of KVR members trying to do the same thing and you might encounter KVR not being responsive due to this. Bids with a timestamp later than October 31st are not valid - so do yourself a favour and post your highest bid hours in advance. Replies (bids) that have the edited stamp after the charity has ended is not valid either so make sure you reply (or bid) with the correct amount and text and don't change or edit anything after.

Finding the winners and how to pay

When the auction ends, I will update the frontpage with all the winning bids, I will do this right after the auction ends. I will then post a reply as I usually do with a Check Point! please wait for that reply to come, then go to the frontpage and do the following:
  • Calculate what you have won (use Ctrl+F on PC to find your username)
  • Transfer the total to me via the PayPal button on my website, in the comment field of the donation write your full name, email address, what you won and the total using the template provided below. There's a small "+" sign next to "Call to Arms: Charity 2015", to the left of "Total". Click on this and a text box will open where you can add your message. Take a little extra time to make sure you do this before clicking the orange button again to finalize the transaction.
I need all payments no later than 3 days after the charity has ended, if I haven't received your payment by then, the winning bid will go to the 2nd highest entry. An exception to this, are payments that are delayed and agreed directly with me prior to the auction end.

Please use this template (copy and paste):
----------------
Hi Luftrum.

It's KVRmemberName here. My real name is Insert Name. My email is insertname@mail.com. Here's what I have won:

U-He Synth Bundle: KvrName $160
Omnisphere 2: KvrName $340
Eduardo Library of Choice #1: KvrName $120
Total: $620

With this transaction I have now transferred the total to you.
----------------

When to expect your products

I will contact each developer and send them the winners details (email and name) AFTER I have received the total from you. Do not contact companies yourself claiming your auction. Give me at least a few days to complete this - there's a lot of logistics to keep track of and in the meantime don't PM me asking if I have contacted company X and don't PM me as an extra gesture informing me that you have transfered the total.

I strive to contact the dev's only once and that is when I have received all payments regarding that developer group - and that might mean a delay, if I receive the final payment in the group several days after auction end.

When I have contacted all developers I will reply to this thread. After they have been contacted give them at least a week before you contact them or write me, since this is a goodwill from the developers, licenses and products are send out when they find time in their schedule to respond. Patience is really the key word here.

When all funds are cleared (extra donations, auctions, PayPal fees deducted etc.) I will transfer the total amount raised to Save the Children and post a copy of the diploma when I receive it.

--------- end of important charity ending notice ---------
Last edited by Luftrum on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Synth Magic Bundle 1. $25

Hi There,

2c Audio Perfect Storm #2 160€
mixmeister fusion 20€
ReFX Nexus 130€

Cheers :)

Deisss wrote:Hi There,

2c Audio Perfect Storm #2 160€
mixmeister fusion 20€
ReFX Nexus 130€

Cheers :)
Bid in US dollars only please.

Updating my own bids

SONiVOX Premier Collection: $50
FL Studio Signature Bundle: $165
Output Movement: $75
Corona license: $30

New bids

D16 Total Bundle: $150
Reason 9 and all Propellerhead-made Rack Extensions: $230
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

UVI Attack EP88 $40
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

audiority effect plugin bundle : $30.

Luftrum All Bundle $30
Air Music Tech Creative FX Plus $15
Auditory Plugin Effects Bundle $30
Acon Digital Plugin Pack $40
Reveal Sound Spire + Bundle $85
Ridan Brandon Clark Bundle $1
Zentralmassiv Impact - Modern EDM $1

Goldbaby 3 Pack Bundle #2: $65