Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

Excerpt from The Chronicles Of Rid Dick:

Drug use by musicians is cheating, like steroid use is cheating in the Olympics.
DAW use is also cheating. DAWs will make real musicians extinct. No need for real musicians.
Real musicians can't compete with DAW users like chess players can't compete with chess computers.
Musicians will completely evolve/devolve into music programmers. Music muscle memory will be forgotten.
When the last of the geezers die, music that has mojo dies. The erection of the machines will take over.
"Players only love you when they are playing" will never be true again. Nobody will be playing.
Except womanizers and slutz.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Great post! Thank you!!!

ᑫ* ͜つ*ᑷ
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Can you guys help me?

I'm looking for a free whatever that can do everything that the paid stuff can do but for free. I tried downloading the cracked versions of the paid stuff, but my mom saw it and deleted it.

incubus wrote:Can you guys help me?

I'm looking for a free whatever that can do everything that the paid stuff can do but for free. I tried downloading the cracked versions of the paid stuff, but my mom saw it and deleted it.
Just install linux...it's easy.

Now, THAT is a troll! :lol: :lol:

:tu: Bunch of stinkin trolls in this thread TROLOLOLOLOLOL :D

Codestation wrote::tu: Bunch of stinkin trolls in this thread TROLOLOLOLOLOL :D
Where ?

All seem like lightweights to me :borg:

Numanoid wrote: Where ?

All seem like lightweights to me :borg:
Ah... :D

Cat pics will NOT be tolerated by current regime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just changed the thermal grease on my cpu, you can't believe how warm and natural everything sounds now!

WRONG!

I have a multicore CPU. I hear that it is faster. It's huge. People tell me it's going to be fantastic. It's fantastic and clever.

All these sellers...showing only the cheeseness of the attept at selling.
Ever noticed flight attendants, how they sell you two products at once?

Platonic stiffness, it's possible.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

music production is a surrogate activity

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”