Zebra Quasar by The Unfinished

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zebra Quasar is a collection of 140 patches for u-he's Zebra2.

Quasar‘s focus is on electronic cinematic sounds, taking its inspiration from classic analogue synths and also cutting edge modern electronica. Imagine the sound of Tangerine Dream and Vangelis through a prism of trance and techno, whilst retaining an epic, sci-fi, cinematic emotion.

This soundset is partly inspired by recent atmospheric, electronic game scores such as Mirrors Edge: Catalyst, Quantum Break, The Division and even Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which I did a little work on for Sascha Dikiciyan.

Dark, punchy basses and basslines; atmospheric, expressive leads and keys; powerful, dynamic drums and drumloops; deep, colourful pads and soundscapes; driving, kinetic arps and sequences.

Quasar also comes in a Dark Edition, which features the original 140 patches redesigned and optimised for ZebraHZ, giving them a darker, punchier vibe. All these patches have extra fluidity and control programmed into the modwheel and the performance X/Y pads.

Zebra Quasar is available at £19.99 +VAT, with the Dark Edition (which includes the original Zebra2 sounds) at £29.99 +VAT.
Last edited by synaesthesia on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Listening to the Soundcloud demos right now
Very very nice sound design
Are the voices also Zebra? It can't be :o

Totolitoto wrote:Listening to the Soundcloud demos right now
Erm, no. They're not. You can listen to the 'naked' versions of demos to hear all the Zebra sounds from each demo track.

Zebra Quasar and Zebra Quasar: Dark Edition are both now on sale!

synaesthesia wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Listening to the Soundcloud demos right now
Erm, no. They're not. You can listen to the 'naked' versions of demos to hear all the Zebra sounds from each demo track.
Great stuff nonetheless! :clap:

Totolitoto wrote:Great stuff nonetheless! :clap:
Cheers man. :)

Matt, I think you should change your name to Jean Claude Van Damme.

Why ? because every Zebra bank of yours is like "Damme... I HAVE to buy it"

:D

And remember the magic work : Bat-Sealah... Bat-Sealah....Bat-Sealah

:lol:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Matt, I think you should change your name to Jean Claude Van Damme.

Why ? because every Zebra bank of yours is like "Damme... I HAVE to buy it"

:D

And remember the magic work : Bat-Sealah... Bat-Sealah....Bat-Sealah

:lol:
Haha. Thanks for the support Tp3!

Matt, is there some sort of HZ upgrade that people can purchase?

I bought several of your banks before purchasing the Dark Zebra, so I've got the regular version of several banks. Is there a way to upgrade them to the HZ versions?

jsp1979 wrote:Matt, is there some sort of HZ upgrade that people can purchase?

I bought several of your banks before purchasing the Dark Zebra, so I've got the regular version of several banks. Is there a way to upgrade them to the HZ versions?
Contact me via my site and we'll sort something out. :)

Return to “Soundware”