Waves Abbey Road Vinyl

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An analog step too far?
I shall probably buy it, though... :shrug:

Ayorinde wrote: I shall probably buy it, though... :shrug:
I'm really curious about this plug so i'll probably do the same ! :)

Ayorinde wrote:An analog step too far?
I think so... After vinyl is through, I guess the next step would have to be a gramophone and shellac emulation :roll:

Sim.Sky wrote:
Ayorinde wrote:An analog step too far?
I think so... After vinyl is through, I guess the next step would have to be a gramophone and shellac emulation :roll:
Don't be such a Negative Nancy. Now you can make your EDM tracks sound like authentic vinyl when they are played through crappy iPhone speakers. :hihi:
No signature here!

Wait till they release a plugin that emulates that vintage iPhone 1 sound...

I wonder if it has the option for an envelope follower for making a pseudo-sampled sound to parts.

Still semi-interested if not.

soulone82 wrote:Wait till they release a plugin that emulates that vintage iPhone 1 sound...
Instabuy ! :ud:

budweiser wrote:
soulone82 wrote:Wait till they release a plugin that emulates that vintage iPhone 1 sound...
Instabuy ! :ud:
But only if they model CLA´s or Andrew Scheps´ one!

This actually seems really gimmicky.

I hope it works as well as one would expect it to. I think Waves should invest some time in a scratching plugin instead. I have faith that the Vinyl plugin will be good.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

MogwaiBoy wrote:This actually seems really gimmicky.
I wouldn't say so. There are plenty people who want the vintage vibe, and the sound of vinyl can be so much a part of that, so why not? Other than Sonitex STX-1260, I can't think of another serious vinyl emulation plugin.

barryfell wrote:
I wouldn't say so. There are plenty people who want the vintage vibe, and the sound of vinyl can be so much a part of that, so why not? Other than Sonitex STX-1260, I can't think of another serious vinyl emulation plugin.
Izotope Vinyl?

Plug and Mix also has one but it's quite basic compared to Izotope.
No signature here!

barryfell wrote:I can't think of another serious vinyl emulation plugin.
Audiothing Vinyl Strip is rather great...

robotmonkey wrote:
barryfell wrote:
Izotope Vinyl?

Plug and Mix also has one but it's quite basic compared to Izotope.
iZotope Vinyl is pretty basic as well. That and the Plug and Mix one are what I was thinking of. I never found either to be much use.

soulone82 wrote:
barryfell wrote:I can't think of another serious vinyl emulation plugin.
Audiothing Vinyl Strip is rather great...
Yeah it's vinyl part is OK, but I don't care for the rest of it. It's all modules I have much better options elsewhere.

Return to “Effects”