Axis Part 2 (ElectroProg - Seismic Continuation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What a trip, really enjoyed it. I got off in Ganymede.
:tu:

Ready for itunes. Love it.

:clap:

kryptonaut wrote:This is very good! Nice to hear a piece which takes its time to say what it has to say.
Great choice of sounds - love the choirs :)
Thanks very much for the endorsement, kryptonaut. Glad you enjoyed it :)

The choir and brass sounds are all supplied by Miroslav Philharmonik v1

Nicely done. I like the space-y sound, and great work with synths (sound design and choirs).
For my taste, this is a morning piece, due to its slow evolving character.
I like the feel of mystery, it sound 'unresolved' in places, almost dark-

Cheers

markkuja wrote:Nice composition and soundscape.. restful trip and floating mood in the space. Good mix and sounds
Thanks so much for your great comments, and thanks for listening, markkuja. Glad you enjoyed it :tu:

Already "liked" this on SC, and downloaded it - I don't know why but it reminds me of the film Flash (the one that Queen did the soundtrack to). Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult! :D
If I could like it a second time, I would. :tu:

Unreflected wrote:What a trip, really enjoyed it. I got off in Ganymede.
:tu:
I hear Ganymede is popular this time of the year. Thanks very much for the great comments and for listening, Unreflected. Glad you liked it :tu:

accelerator wrote:Ready for itunes. Love it.

:clap:
Thanks very much for the recommendation, accelerator. Glad you enjoyed it :tu:

Laguna Rising wrote:Nicely done. I like the space-y sound, and great work with synths (sound design and choirs).
For my taste, this is a morning piece, due to its slow evolving character.
I like the feel of mystery, it sound 'unresolved' in places, almost dark-

Cheers
Thanks very much for the listen and great comments, LR. Glad you liked it :)
I didn't particularly have space in mind when I wrote this, (or Part 1 either), but the combination of the sounds and the reverb certainly dragged the piece past the asteroid belt.

Most of this was put together between the hours of 1AM and 3AM, so I guess that fits with the morning vibes. The tracks I manage to put together during daylight hours (increasingly rare these days) seem to have a "brighter" character.

Nice music bud, liking this!

Ayorinde wrote:Already "liked" this on SC, and downloaded it - I don't know why but it reminds me of the film Flash (the one that Queen did the soundtrack to). Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult! :D
If I could like it a second time, I would. :tu:
Thanks very much for the listens and likes, Ayorinde :)

I can't remember too much about the film. I probably haven't seen it in 30 years. I do remember people dressed up in strange outfits :party:

its just started to get cold here and dark by 6:30, this kind of atmosphere seems all too fitting this time of year. icy sounds and deep pitch black synths, I can dig it man, well done

winkie00 wrote:Nice music bud, liking this!
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, winkie00. Glad you liked it 8)

wavephonic wrote:its just started to get cold here and dark by 6:30, this kind of atmosphere seems all too fitting this time of year. icy sounds and deep pitch black synths, I can dig it man, well done
We're having similar weather over here, although the temperatures have risen a little this week. I think it's time to start work on a new piece, before the really cold stuff gets here :wink:

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, wavephonic. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Return to “Music Cafe”