Do you like your Linnstrument?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

or is it a trendy thing, or over specialized? or something else?

I am really wanting one and trying not to be impulsive...

killmaster wrote:or is it a trendy thing, or over specialized? or something else?

Absolutely love it...
After 2 years of dabbing on Geo Synth on the iPad, I was convinced this is the instrument for me...and I was right.

PHY6 wrote:
killmaster wrote:or is it a trendy thing, or over specialized? or something else?

Absolutely love it...
After 2 years of dabbing on Geo Synth on the iPad, I was convinced this is the instrument for me...and I was right.
Thank you! I'm on the fence between it and the Roli Seaboard RISE...

I love my Linnstrument. I've abandoned all other forms of midi control devices since obtaining it.

That doesn't mean there was no work involved. The linn takes time to adapt to regardless of which instrument you have used in the past.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote:I love my Linnstrument. I've abandoned all other forms of midi control devices since obtaining it.

That doesn't mean there was no work involved. The linn takes time to adapt to regardless of which instrument you have used in the past.
One of the features that appealed to me on the Roli is the lift parameter, sensing how fast you take your finger off the key. Wether its really that useful in performance is a question. But, does the Linnstrument have a "lift' detection parameter as well?

No, It's a pad surface.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote:No, It's a pad surface.
thank you. Wasn't sure if that mattered cause on my QuNexus, even though they are pads, they are squishy and I could imagine the release being as detectable as the pressure.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”