AudioThing Valve Filter VF-1 - update v1.5.1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Valve Filter VF-1

audiothing wrote:If you bought the plug-in you can update installing the demo version.
Thanks a lot! Fixed the problem I had with Live.
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Timman wrote:Thanks a lot! Fixed the problem I had with Live.
Glad to hear. It also fixed few problems with Sonar and Cubase for PC.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

New demo by sound designer Andrea Ricci: https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/valve ... emo-andrea

audiothing wrote:Demo available at the bottom of the page: Valve Filter VF-1 | AudioThing
In demo mode the plug-in will output silence for 6 seconds every 20 seconds.

We also updated it to v1.0.5 fixing a couple of bugs and adding support for more DAWs (check the list of supported hosts/DAWs at the bottom of the product page).
If you bought the plug-in you can update installing the demo version.
I think the filters are good but why this kind of demo ?I can't test it to hear it in a mix i can't judge anything with this sound drops..

lacandon wrote:I think the filters are good but why this kind of demo ?I can't test it to hear it in a mix i can't judge anything with this sound drops..
Sorry about that, we already received similar complaints. We are working on a new plug-in right now, but we will update VF-1 and its demo with better limitations soon.

New update v1.2.0 is out!

You can upgrade by downloading and installing the demo at the bottom of the page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/valve-filter-vf-1/

Changes:
- Fixed drive mono bug
- Fixed recall of valve mode (triode/pentode)
- Added VST3 support to both Mac and Win
- Added support for multiple hosts/DAWs

Check this review and demos of Valve Filter VF-1, we had some fun time playing with it: http://www.ageofaudio.com/en/software/a ... vf1-review

New update v1.3.0 is out!

Image Added AAX 32/64bit support for Pro Tools 10.3.5+ or 11+.

You can upgrade by downloading and installing the demo at the bottom of the page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/valve-filter-vf-1/

Changes:
– Added support for AAX
– Added Input/Output GUI controls
– Fixed host settings recall for VST

Sorry to bump this since we're already on version 1.5.0, but I just found out that the latest version (32bit)
in FLStudio11 32bit does not recall the setting correctly.
When I reload a project I have to wiggle the drive knob in order to make it do its thing.
I've added a flp file for you to test.
BTW the version before 1.5.0, whatever that was, worked correctly :( (but had a bypass bug, which you solved)

EDIT : Removed obsolete attachment.
Last edited by Yeager on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeager wrote:Sorry to bump this since we're already on version 1.5.0, but I just found out that the latest version (32bit)
When I reload a project I have to wiggle the drive knob in order to make it do its thing.
BTW the version before 1.5.0, whatever that was, worked correctly :( (but had a bypass bug, which you solved)
Yes, we are working on an update (v1.5.1) which will be available very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

audiothing wrote:
Yeager wrote:Sorry to bump this since we're already on version 1.5.0, but I just found out that the latest version (32bit)
Yes, we are working on an update (v1.5.1) which will be available very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cool :)

Here it is!

Update v1.5.1
  • Valve parameters recall problem fixed
  • Added Mono->Stereo channel configuration
  • Default preset (“01 – Default”) can now be overwritten by the user
To update, please login to your account (or signup here if you haven't already).

audiothing wrote:Here it is!

Update v1.5.1
  • Valve parameters recall problem fixed
  • Added Mono->Stereo channel configuration
  • Default preset (“01 – Default”) can now be overwritten by the user
To update, please login to your account (or signup here if you haven't already).
Parameter recall works ! thanks :hug:

Absolutely beautiful design. I am going to have to test it. $25 is not bad at all.

Return to “Effects”