Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sprnva wrote:New EQ from Soundtoys - Sie-Q. Modelled on the Siemens W295b.

Free until October 13th.
..and for the Bundle owners it was added for free anyway! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote:
sprnva wrote:New EQ from Soundtoys - Sie-Q. Modelled on the Siemens W295b.

Free until October 13th.
..and for the Bundle owners it was added for free anyway! :tu:

oh was wondering why I had two licenses on my ilok account.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Rational wrote:1. How long is Punch-BD and the Explorer III upgrade pack (for those who already own 3 licenses) on sale for?
The eXplorer III Upgrade will be on sale until eXplorer IV comes out. The current Punch-BD will remain for the foreseeable future.
2. I just want to double verify that if this Explorer III is purchased from JRRshop, that it comes with the free upgrade to Explorer IV later?
Yes, that is correct. There was some confusion within the Rob Papen company about Predator 1 getting a free upgrade to Predator 2, this is no longer going to be the case but they are going to honor it for the customers who bought during the period we were advertising it. Rob Papen is an ace company, they've always been a pleasure to deal with and customers are always so happy with the products.

omiroad wrote:Uncle E, can you tell what next month's VSL discount will be?
They haven't announced anything to us so I'm guessing they will simply be extending the Student Sale, which is what they did last year and the year before.

Thanks Unc.
Just got my serial and registered it at RP. Sweet. Got the full package. Yeah baby...

What's VSL? Vienna Symphonic Library perhaps?

And yeah, I got the email from Soundtoys about the free EQ. Now that's what I call awesome. That's the way to ensure customer loyalty. Thank you Soundtoys.
Last edited by Rational on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just got Stealth Limiter for $35 at IK in conjunction with jampoints.

Nice!
A well-behaved signature.

Uncle E any news from Spitfire Audio (especially Albion One)? :love:

https://producerschoice.leadpages.co/5- ... lar-offer/

Looks like cool deal, it is just $1.

I heard demos, there are some nice sounds!

but it is quiet strange...

Is it legit?

Yep, it's legit. Been running for almost a year now. Go for it.

nicksohn wrote:https://producerschoice.leadpages.co/5- ... lar-offer/

Looks like cool deal, it is just $1.

I heard demos, there are some nice sounds!

but it is quiet strange...

Is it legit?
Getting the samples is legit. But I don't think they give you permission to make a hit song out of them. If you click the Terms and Conditions at the bottom it says you can only use the downloads for "personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only" and under section 2. Use License, it says we may NOT "use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)" So it seems we have permission to use them, but woe betide you if you let anyone else hear your creation let alone make any money from it :lol:

Anyone able to get the $29 deal for Waves Center? I still see it listed at $149 at JRR . . . .

@Fleer Thanks!
@jjj115 wow, so.. basically this is demo or something like that?? :(

Last edited by jjj115 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

bharris22 wrote:Anyone able to get the $29 deal for Waves Center? I still see it listed at $149 at JRR . . . .
that was a one day special on the 28th

nicksohn wrote:@Fleer Thanks!
@jjj115 wow, so.. basically this is demo or something like that?? :(
https://producerschoice.leadpages.co/5- ... lar-offer/

It says on the page ....

''And if you don't like them, we'll gladly return your dollar to you with no fuss.''

Time for a refund if you're not happy.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”