Drumatic 4 - OSX VST release & updated to v1.02

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great work, didn't think that Drumatic could sound like this :)

Good news for Mac users:
"We've updated Drumatic 4 to make it compatible with OSX Catalina. This update solves the 'unidentified developer' issue when software is not signed and notarized. You can download the update from http://www.drumatic.info/"
Image Image

Two things that always bothered me about drumatic 4
The distortion algoritm is either all or nothing (almost no sweet spot ) , and the noise oscillator in the osc section is sample based , iow frequency modulating a sine with the noise osc has always the same outcome
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

i don't mean to invalidate your opinion, but Drumatic 4 pwns all others. Regardless of anything.

sqigls wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm i don't mean to invalidate your opinion, but Drumatic 4 pwns all others. Regardless of anything.
Except for the small GUI, and a few niggles, it's quite a bang for the buck. Studio4's preset pack goes some way to make up for this :)

AU version would be nice.

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

onerob wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:06 pm AU version would be nice.
Ditto

where is this preset pack you speak of?
neverbeeninariot wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:26 pm
sqigls wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm i don't mean to invalidate your opinion, but Drumatic 4 pwns all others. Regardless of anything.
Except for the small GUI, and a few niggles, it's quite a bang for the buck. Studio4's preset pack goes some way to make up for this :)

sqigls wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:24 am where is this preset pack you speak of?
https://sellfy.com/p/QXJy/ - minor niggle, they're all fxp, but it's easy enough to create an fxb with them.

This thread has links to some sound examples viewtopic.php?f=257&t=456685

thank you

Return to “Instruments”