Izotope releases Neutron: "A smarter way to mix"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Neutrino Neutron 3 Standard

I wonder if it will be included for current owners of the mpb.
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

Don't think so - there's a new version of that coming out too. I hope the upgrade price is reasonable.

Yeah I haven't read anything about it yet, but I figured that. Always big sales before the upgrade.
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

So this got me to try Neutrino out. Since it's free and all. Thank you Izotope! Free is what everybody wants!!!! Oh except unless it's something I want. Yeah yeah then it's all: f**k you CodeStation, what's that? Oh you want to keep existing? Pay up CodeStation. Pay the f**k up!

I... no matter what I do with the plugin's two knobs or single button I notice no difference. Perhaps it is so subtle it is practically, functionally indistinguishable from that which does nothing at all?

What?

Codestation wrote:Pay the f**k up!

I... no matter what I do with the plugin's two knobs or single button I notice no difference. Perhaps it is so subtle it is practically, functionally indistinguishable from that which does nothing at all?

What?
It's a special kind of plugin where the impact it makes is in dirrect correlation with what you paid. So obviously in the case of free the difference is very subtle, even close to non noticable. If you had paid for the plugin you'd be sure that you notice the difference.

And in the case of the full product the difference will be noticable. At least 300€ worth of noticable.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:
Codestation wrote:Pay the f**k up!

What?
It's a special kind of plugin where the impact it makes is in dirrect correlation with what you paid. So obviously in the case of free the difference is very subtle, even close to non noticable. If you had paid for the plugin you'd be sure that you notice the difference.

And in the case of the full product the difference will be noticable. At least 300€ worth of noticable.
:lol:
Fernando (FMR)

robotmonkey wrote:It's a special kind of plugin where the impact it makes is in dirrect correlation with what you paid. So obviously in the case of free the difference is very subtle, even close to non noticable. If you had paid for the plugin you'd be sure that you notice the difference.
What do you mean "special kind"? All plugins work this way more or less. :)

Ok, so this really seems to be the unofficial Alloy 3. Alloy 2 isn´t part of the MPB 2 anymore, so I guess it will be discontinued soon.
Really wonder hoch much the upgrade from MPB to MPB 2 will be, since VocalSynth is part of the bundle now too.

Oh and I think it´s great that Neutron Advanced includes the individual modules just like Ozone Advanced does. With Alloy 2 I always found it a bit awkward having to load the whole channelstrip even if I only needed just one module.
iZotope marketing blurb wrote:Neutron Advanced will also be available as part of iZotope's new Music Production Bundle 2. This combines iZotope's latest products with its most popular tools including Ozone 7 Advanced, Nectar 2 Production Suite, VocalSynth, Trash 2 Expanded, RX Plug-in Pack, and Insight.

soulone82 wrote: Oh and I think it´s great that Neutron Advanced includes the individual modules just like Ozone Advanced does. With Alloy 2 I always found it a bit awkward having to load the whole channelstrip even if I only needed just one module.
iZotope marketing blurb wrote:Neutron Advanced will also be available as part of iZotope's new Music Production Bundle 2. This combines iZotope's latest products with its most popular tools including Ozone 7 Advanced, Nectar 2 Production Suite, VocalSynth, Trash 2 Expanded, RX Plug-in Pack, and Insight.
Seems like iZotope has been learning something with the errors from the past :-)
Fernando (FMR)

More info here:

Standard:
http://www.timespace.com/product/NEUTRO ... ad%29.html

Advanced:

Crossgrade (to Standard?):

Discounted prices until the end of October.

What will make this that much better than Alloy 2?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks for the links.

Apparently the upgrade from MPB 1 to MPB 2 is 149 GBP. I was hoping for something like 99$...
DarkStar wrote:What will make this that much better than Alloy 2?
To me having the modules as separate plugins is huge.

soulone82 wrote:Thanks for the links.

Apparently the upgrade from MPB 1 to MPB 2 is 149 GBP. I was hoping for something like 99$...
DarkStar wrote:What will make this that much better than Alloy 2?
To me having the modules as separate plugins is huge.
That rather sucks considering I already also have the RX plugins, they have removed Alloy and the Vocal one is filler.

:?: :scared: ozone is dying???

No, I don´t think so. But Alloy seems to...

i own nectar 2 (the bug version) , breaktweaker and trash 2 , now i will not buy any Izotope...I 'm not really right with the way they taking.
When i begun music (with a daw) Izone 3 was considered as the best plugin , now they downgrading product and release new one and let the other disapear.If i buy their new mixing software , are they going to upgrade it or release a new plugin instead of fixing the bug / features ....? ..
Last edited by hivkorn on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”